pranked!

gimme ideas for this book🤠🤌

in this u and billie r youtubers lmao

also i think in this chapter that for the first time in this book ur the one with the penis lmao

gxg
g!p
y/n's top
billies bottom

~y/n's pov~
*talking to camera for this first bit*

"hey guys, so as you can tell by the title of the video, i'm going to be doing the ignoring my girlfriend for 24 hours prank on billie"

"so right now it's 6:00am," i say showing the camera my phone, "and i'm currently in the kitchen about to make breakfast for myself, while billie is asleep, so before i make breakfast i'm gonna set some cameras up around the house to get her reaction, i'm kinda nervous but let's just get this over with"

i walked around the house, hiding cameras in every room, until i heard footsteps coming out of our bedroom door.

i quickly went back into the kitchen, and made myself some toast. billie came downstairs, and immedietly spun me around to face her and hugged me.

i didn't hug her back, so she pulled away. "babyyyy why won't you hug meeee" she whined.

i didn't say anything, and just went back to making toast, once my toast was done, i went and walked into the living room and turned the tv on, billie came and sat next to me.

"can i have some?" billie asked. again, i didn't answer her. "y/n why aren't you talking to me?" billie said, getting annoyed.

~billies pov~
i was kind of annoyed that y/n's ignoring me without any reason.

i looked over at the plant pot, and spotted a camera, i smiled at the camera and waved.

i got my phone out, changed finneas contact photo to some random girl i found on the internet, and changed his name on my phone to 'baby🥵', and told finneas to text me weird shit that couples would talk about.

i quickly walked over to the camera, picked it up without y/n seeing, and took it to our room, explaining what i was about to do.

*talking to camera*
"so y/n tried doing the ignoring girlfriend for 24 hours prank i'm pretty sure, it was working until i saw this camera, this bitch really don't know how to hide shit does she?" i laughed.

"so on my phone i've changed my brother finneas' contact photo to some random girl i found on the internet, and i've changed his name on my phone to 'baby', i've already told him to text me about what couples would talk about, to make it seem like i'm cheating on y/n, wow this is mean. so i'm gonna go back to the living room and put this camera back where it was, and sit on my phone where y/n can see what i'm doing on it."

i went an put the camera back where it was, before going back over to y/n and sitting next to her.

i had my phone so that y/n could see what was on it if she looked over my shoulder.

(bold italics is billie and italics is finneas btw)
_______________________________

(bold italics is billie and italics is finneas btw)_______________________________