surprise sex (part 4)

do yall want more g!p or not cos honestly writing g!p is fun but idk if u actually enjoy reading it so ya🤠🤌

someone asked for another part to this so here it is ig😁🙌

also theres a time skip between the last parts, just to the next day after everyone had got up and ate breakfast 😫‼️

gxg
billie: bottom
y/n: top

~y/n's pov~
today was one of billies few days off, she didn't have to go do a concert today. so, me and her family decided we should surprise her with tickets to a justin bieber concert.

(i really have no idea what to make happen in this😭🤚 someone wanted another part so i'm making it and i'm just seeing where it takes me lmfao)

justin was on tour at the same time as billie, going to the same countries at the same time, the same venues, but different times.

billie was really by disappointed this, she wanted to go see justin really badly. so, me being the best girlfriend ever, bought her and her family tickets, front row tickets aswell!

(idk what it's like at a concert so idk if there is front row tickets u can buy)

i still had to surprise billie with them, preferably around an hour before so she has enough time to get ready for the concert.

her family already knew about the tickets, so i only had to tell one person about them - billie. i can just tell she's gonna freak out when i tell her.

i've decided that, since it was valentine's day, that i would put the tickets in her card so when i give it to her, she gets the tickets! i've also got her a teddy bear and some chocolates.

*time skip to an hour before the concert*

billie had already given me my gifts by now. i decided that i should give her, her gifts now as it was an hour before the concert already.

i put the tickets in her card that i've already wrote out, then put it in the envelope.

i got the teddy bear, chocolates, and the envelope, and put it on the bed, in a nice pile.

i then grabbed my phone and texted billie.

________________________________
bil🥵🤍

yo bil come meet me in our room
in the tour bus

ok i'm omw bubs, i want cuddles
when i get there though

oh we won't have time for them,
but we can have as many cuddles
as you want later <3

why aren't we gonna have time for
cuddles?

bil dont worry abt it, you'll see when
you get in here

ok i'm actually coming now
________________________________

i made sure that mine and billies phones were charged an hour earlier, because i wanted to record billies reaction and some of the concert, i knew billie would wanna film most of the concert aswell.

I scrolled through insta on my phone. all of a sudden, i heard billie coming. i started recording on my phone, and put it to the side so billie didn't see me filming and think something was up.

billie opened the door, she started walking over to me, with a sad expression on her face. her face immediately lit up once she saw her gifts on the bed.