kinky talk

gxg , g!p

this involves some kinky shit😁🙌  oh also u and billie have been married for like a year or something in this idk

also usually i write in past tense so i'm gonna try write in the present tense, if it ends up going back to past tense in the middle of the chapter it's bc im so used to writing in past tense lmfao😭🤚

~y/n's pov~
me and billie are going out for lunch today, she said she wanted to talk about something.

i got up to get ready since we're leaving soon.

i put this outfit on👇

*time skip to when they get to the restaurant*

me and billie have just arrived at the restaurant. billie got out of her car and walked round to the passenger side, opening the door for me.

billie then grabbed my hand and walked us inside, finding table for us to sit at.

billie picked up a menu, i picked another up after.

i looked through the menu and decided what i was going to get.

the waitress came up to us.

"are you guys ready to order?"

me and billie both nodded in response.

"what would you guys like to eat?" the waitress politely asked us.

"uhh i'll get stuffed pumpkin and coke please" i said as the waitress was writing everything down on her notepad.

"what about you?" the waitress said, looking at billie.

"i'll have vegan pie and sprite please" billie said as the waitress wrote down her order aswell.

"okay" the waitress said before walked away.

(IDK A LOT OF VEGAN FOODS SO I LOOKED THEM UP ON THE INTERNET AND THATS WHAT CAME UP OK DJDJDKKZ)

10 minutes later, the same waitress came back with our food and drinks.

"thank you" me and billie said in synch.

"your welcome" the waitress said before walking away again.

i'm starting to get nervous about what billie wanted to talk about, but i'm trying as best as i can to ignore it.

i started to eat my food, then billie said "y/n i'm ready to talk now." oh no. i've been dreading this allll night.

"what about?"

"i want to make love to you, but i want to make sure you really enjoy it, so let's share our kinks with each other" my face turned red due to embarrassment.

"hey, don't be embarrassed, i'll go first if it makes you feel better"

"yeah can you go first"

"okay, well the most obvious kink i have is a daddy kink, i also have a bondage kink"

"that it?" i asked.

"nope, i've also got a thigh ridding, that's all"

"thigh ridding feels soooo good" i said.

"bitch we been knew, your turn"

"well ive got a daddy kink, thigh riding, and a bondage kink just like you! oh i also have a praising kink"

"sounds good to me" billie said.

me and billie finished the rest of our food.

*time skip to when they are back home, i'm also gonna wright in past tense now bc it's easier for me lmfao*

me and billie got out the car, then continued to walk up to our house. billie opened the door, letting me go on first. billie followed me inside, locking the door.

immediately after billie knocked the door, she pushed me against it. billie knelt down, taking my shoes and then socks off. she came back up to me, and took my jacket, then crop top, and then my bra off. she also took my sunglasses of and put them on the thing near our door.

(idk what that think is but if it helps imma put a pic of what i mean now, it's the thing on the right)

billie then leaned back down, taking my trousers and underwear off. billie then lifted me up, putting me over her shoulders, then continued to walk us to our room, slamming me down on the bed when we got there.

she leaned down other me, and bought her hand down to my pussy. she then started rubbing my clit, earning moans of approval from me.

all of a sudden, she stopped to take of her clothes. she lied down on the bed next to where i was. she told me to sit up and start ridding her thigh slowly. i did exactly that, but did it fast, making billie mad.

she threw me back down onto the bed, then left to go and get something from our closet. as she came back in, she told me to lye down with my ass up instead.

i felt billie grab my hands and put something around them. i looked to see what it was and it was rope, she continued to the the rope to the frame of our bed (idk if that's what it's called but it's like the metal bars you have at the back of your bed, i think their metal but idk lmao)

she then adjusted herself over my butt, once she was in a comfortable position, she immediately started pounding herself into me at an in-human speed.

after a few minutes of that, my body started to shake as i felt a familiar knot in my stomach.

"f-fuck daddy i-i'm gonna c-cum" i managed to say.

"no your not"

"p-please"

"i said hold it!" i could tell billie was getting annoyed with me begging her, so i stoped.

billie pulled out of me, going back over to the closet. when she came back in, i looked to see what she got - she had a vibrator in her left hand.

she came back over to me, turning the vibrator on the highest level, then putting it slightly inside my pussy. she then hovered herself over me again, before starting to pump her 11 inch dick inside me again.

i was a moaning mess at this point.

"princess, cum for me" billie said as she knew i wouldn't be able to hold it any longer. i immediately came all over her.

-1009 words-

sorry it's kinda short, but i need ideas so leave some here please😁🙌

idk how i feel abt this chapter sooo