🔥

i'm running out of ideas for this book so if you have any ideas for me they would really be appreciated😭🤚

g!p , gxg

~y/n's pov~
after laying on my bed scrolling through instagram for almost 3 hours, i got really bored and horny so i decided to text billie asking if she could come over.

y/n's phone👇
________________________________
bil🤍

y/n: hey baby what you doing right now?

bil🤍: ive just been scrolling through insta for the past hour

y/n: oh ok, do you maybe wanna come round my house today?

bil🤍: i'd love to! it takes me around 10 minutes to get to your house so when should i leave?

y/n: can you leave now?

bil🤍: yeah, im just gonna get changed and ill be on my way!

y/n: ok see you soon baby

bil🤍: i'm gonna go now, see you later!
________________________________

i turned my phone and went to go and take a quick shower. as i was getting undressed, i realised that my underwear was soaked. oops. i threw all my clothes in my laundry bin, before getting into the shower

*time skip to when y/n's out of the shower*

once i got out the shower, i grabbed my towel to put it round my body, i then walked over to the mirror and took the hairdryer of the shelf and dried my hair. i left my hair down, knowing that it was just going to get messy later. i put a little bit of makeup on and went to change into my clothes. because you could see through the top i was going to be wearing, i didn't bother putting a bra on. (a/n: you can't see through the top in the picture below but we are gonna pretend it
is😁🤞)

~y/n's outfit👇

after i got changed i decided to go downstairs, i sat on the couch

after i got changed i decided to go downstairs, i sat on the couch. i wanted to watch something so i grabbed the tv remote and put the office on. a few minutes later, i heard a knock at my door and knew it was billie. i got up to open the door.

billies outfit👇

i looked billie up and down, hoping she wouldn't notice, but she did

billie: "what?"
y/n: "i don't know- i guess you look so hot in black"
billie: "i do?"
y/n: "yes"

billie came inside and shut the front door. she then grabbed my hand and walked me to my room. once we entered my room, billie shut the door and immediately slammed me against the door, pressing her lips against mine. after a few minutes, billie pulled away allowing both of us to catch our breath. when billie was sure we had both caught our breath, she smashed her lips against mine once again. as the kids got more heated, billie swiped her tongue across my bottom lip wanting access, i slightly opened my mouth to let billie slide her tongue down my throat. the feeling of billies tongue down my throat made me moan into the kiss.

all of a sudden billie stopped kissing me and took a few steps back. billie slowly undressed herself, before coming back to me and taking all my clothes of. i gently put my hands around billies neck and pulled her face closer to mine, and started to kiss her again. billie pulled away, she then put her arms around my waist telling me to jump. i did as she said, billie wrapped my legs around her waits and took us both to my bed. when we got to my bed, billie layed me down.

billie went out her dick in her hands, and slowly guided it to my dripping hole, before slowly pushing her tip in me. "you ready mamas?" billie said in a seductive tone, i nodded. "use your words princess" billie said, in the same seductive tone. "yes" i said, billie replying with "yes what?". "yes daddy" i corrected myself, billie replying with "that's my good girl"

billie started to pump into me very slowly, and only letting half of her dick go inside me. "faster d-daddy" i said desperately. billie didn't go faster, but after a minute she put her entire dick in me, pumping in and out the fastest she ever has. her actions were making me very close, and billie knew that. "ughhh f-fuck
d-daddy i'm gonna c-cum!" i moaned out to billie, which made her stop pumping into me, leaving me sexually frustrated.

billie moved her face down to my pussy. she then said "cum for me", attaching her mouth to my pussy, swallowing every last bit of my cum. when i had calmed down from my climax, billie came back up to my face, kissing me. billie layed down next to me, wrapping her arms around me before we both fell asleep.