checked
gxg

-y/n pov-
me and billie have been dating for a year, yesterday was our one year anniversary. billie took me out for dinner, we went to my favourite restaurant.

when we got back home (yes they have their own house in this😫), billie dragged me upstairs into our room. she then pushed me onto the bed. "take of your clothes, then lay down on the bed." billie instructed me to do. i did as she said with no hesitation. billie went into our closet, she grabbed a box that she previously told me not to touch. she opened the box and pulled something out - a strap on dildo.

she walked back over to our bed, and threw the dildo next to me. she then hovered over me, smashing her lips against mine. we were both fighting for entrance to each other's mouth, but billie somehow managed to slip her tongue in my mouth. billie stopped our make out session, to start sucking on my neck, making sure she left hickeys - lots of them. after a few minutes of leaving hickeys all over my body, billie got off and took of her clothes, as slow as she could; she was trying to tease me, trust me it was working.

billie then got of off me, and put the strap on dildo on. she got back on top of me, and started to hump me. "UGHHHH DADDY YOU
M-MAKE ME FEEL SO G-GOOD AHHHHH" i moaned out to billie, and billie replied by saying "i know i do princess". billie picked up her pace, moaning more as she did so.

soon enough, my legs started to shake uncontrollably as i felt that familiar knot in the pit of my stomach. "UGHHH DADDY IM ABOUT TO CUM" i moaned out, billie went faster, as she replied to me by saying "you better hold that shit in".

as billie kept going faster every couple of seconds, i accidentally cummed, and she was mad. "Y/N I TOLD YOU TO HOLD IT IN" she said to me before flipping me over so my head was pressed against the bedsheets, tying my wrists and ankles to the bed. billie then told me to count each time she slapped my ass. she did it a total of 10 times. "y/n, every time you disobey me, your punishments are just going to get worse each time." billie took the dildo off, went to the closet and replaced it with a vibrator. she came back out of the closet, coming back over to me as she put the vibrator on the max level, before inserting it into me. "bye baby im going to get some taco bell" billie said to me, leaving me tied on to our bed with the vibrator still in me.

~billies pov~
as i walked down our stairs, i could hear y/n's moans from our room, i couldn't help but laugh, almost tripping over from laughing to hard.

when i got back home, i brought the taco bell in to our room, quickly taking the soaking vibrator out of y/n, and untying her. i realised that i was going to have to change our bed sheets because of the huge puddle of y/n's cum.

~y/n's pov~
when billie finished changing the bed sheets, she lay down with me, putting the taco bell in between us, before we both started eating.