🥵 (part 2)

gxg , g!p

someone asked for a part 2 to this, so here's the part 2.

also sorry if this is bad bc i don't really know what to write in this part.

~billies pov~
me and y/n got into my car, and i took us to our surprise date. it isn't really a date - it's more like a holiday.

i'm taking y/n to an airport, then we are going to be taking a plane to malta. we are going to be staying there for 2 weeks.

when me and y/n go about halfway to the restaurant, i made y/n put a blindfold on so she couldn't see where we were going.

*time skip to when they get to the airport*

when i was parked outside, i let y/n take the blindfold off, but i had her face the other way so she couldn't see where we were yet.

*yall r probs gonna hate me for this but another time skip till they arrive at malta bc i cant be bothered to write it, sorry lmao*

~y/n's pov~
when we landed in malta, we got in a taxi to go to our hotel.

when we arrived at the hotel, billie checked us in. when bil got the room key, she got our bags for me and took us to our room. we got room number 72.

as soon as we got in our room, billie threw the bags on the floor, grabbed my hand and pushed me onto the bed.

she started to undress me. she started with my top, then pants, then underwear, when she got to my bra, i arched my back a little to let her in un-clip it.

i slowly started to undress her.

when we were both naked, billie started to rub my clit, slowly. she slowly picked up her pace.

after a while of billie rubbing my clit, my body started to shake as that familiar knot started to from in the pit of my stomach. billie suddenly stopped.

"w-what why did y-you stop?" i said, flustered by what just happened.

billie lined herself up with me and started pumping her thick cock into me as an answer.

she started at a painfully slow pace, slowly going faster. i wrapped my legs around her allowing billie to go deeper inside me.

all of a sudden, my legs started to shake as i felt that familiar knot form in the pit of my stomach, indicating i was close.

billie could sense this, as my walls tightened around her cock. billie then said "cum on my baby" and with those words, i arched my back, my juices spilling all over billie.

not long after, billie came deep inside me. billie pulled out of me, before flopping down on the bed next to me.

after a couple minutes, me and billie both calmed down from our high.

as it was late, i got under the covers, covering billie up to. billie then wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me as close as she possibly could to her, before saying "goodnight my love".

"night bubs" i mumbled into her chest before falling asleep.

*time skip to the next morning*

when i woke up, billie was still asleep. i gently slipped out of billies arms, putting a shirt and underwear on.

i put this shirt on👇

(without the bag, bracelet and necklace btw)

i decided to go down to order room service for both of us.

i ordered *any food* and i ordered *any vegan food* for billie.

just after our food arrived billie woke up, perfect timing. i gave bil her food when she woke up properly.

-619 words-

a/n
sorry it's so short lmao i just needed something to post so sorry. i might end up making a part 3 but idk.

also do yall want more g!p or just gxg? i find g!p fun to write, but idk if u guys enjoy reading it or not, so let me know what i should do!