🍀

gxg

~y/n's pov~
today was a normal day. i went to work, just like i do everyday. i work as a teacher in a secondary school, i was considered one of the teacher in the school, i had turned 20 a few weeks ago. all of the kids i teach are well behaved, well, apart from this one girl - billie eilish. i teach her last lesson on tuesdays and fridays. tomorrow was friday.

as i was getting tired, i decided to go sleep.

*time skip to the next morning*

once i woke up, i went to take a shower before doing my hair and makeup for the day. when i got out of the bathroom, i chose my outfit and got changed into it.

y/n's outfit👇

i realised it was 6am and i needed to be at work by 8am, so i had around 1 hour and a half before i had to leave

i realised it was 6am and i needed to be at work by 8am, so i had around 1 hour and a half before i had to leave. i decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast, i had (name any food). by the time i had finished my breakfast it was 7:20, so i decided to leave for work, even though i would get there 10 minutes early.

*time skip to the last class of the day*

once again, billie was late for her lesson, she used her career as an excuse, saying she was working on a song, however i didn't give her a detention for being late, because i knew she wouldn't have done her homework, so i would give her an extra long detention for that. when everyone was in class, i asked everyone to bring their homework up to my desk and make a pile. billie stayed in her seat, so i asked her "billie, where is your homework" billie replied with "i didn't do it" i immediately gave her a 45 minute detention.

*time skip to billies detention*

at the start of billies detention, she took her notepad out of her bag to finish writing her songs, "billie, please put that away." i said to billie. "no" billie replied, i walked over to her desk, taking her notebook off her and throwing it across the room "what the fuck!" billie yelled at me, "i told you to put it away, and you didn't listen, now follow me." billie stood up and i took her over to my desk, making room before pressing billies back against the desk, then getting into a position where i was hovering over her

billie pulled me closer to her, smashing her lips against mine. i tugged at the bottom of billies shirt, signalling that i wanted it off, billie pulled away from the kiss, taking her top of, then her bra. i hovered back over her and, bringing myself over billies boobs, before starting to suck on her right nipple and flicking her left nipple between my fingers, earning quiet approval moans from billie. as i was doing that, billie had managed to take her pants and underwear off. i lifted myself up off billie, and stood up to take my clothes off, leaving billie sexually frustrated. once my clothes were off, i went down to billies pussy and started to suck on her clit. after a while, i replaced my mouth with two of my fingers, pumping in and out of billie. and within a minute, billie screamed 'FUCK IM GONNA CUM". i wanted to torture billie even more, so before she could release her juices i stopped. i mad both of us get back into our clothes, then i walked us out to my car. billie got in the backseat and i got in the driver seat. when we got to my house, i walked billie to a spare room upstairs. i never let anyone go in that room.

the room had a bed in it, with red velvet bedding. on both sides of the bed, there were bedside tables, on the left side there were a collection of vibrators, on the right side there was a collection of dildos. on the walls there were shelf's filled with ropes, whips, handcuffs and a few blindfolds.

i layed billie down on the bed, before walking over to the selfs, grabbing two pairs of handcuffs and a blindfold. i made billie take her clothes of once again, i then had her watch me take my clothes of, before telling billie to put on the blindfold. once billie had the blindfold on, i handcuffed both of her hands onto the back of the bed.

i got a vibrating dildo and a vibrator and put the dildo on the bed next to billie. i turned the vibrator on the max level, before attaching it to billies clit. i then grabbed the vibrating dildo again, and put it on the max level, before sliding it inside of billies hole. i then left the room to go and make dinner. as i was walking down the stairs, i almost died laughing because of billies moans coming from the spare room.

when i had finished making dinner, i took the food into the spare room, i finally took the blindfold off of billie, then taking the dildo and vibrator out of billie, turning them both of. i gave billie her plate of food. when we both finished our food, i put my number into billies phone and told her to text me when she got back home. i then let billie go home.