surprise sex (part 3)

so um imma try answer ur comments bc um idk i get to socialise with new people which i do awkwardly irl🧍‍♀️

there's another time skip between this part and the last part so yah😁🙌

gxg
billie: bottom
y/n: top

~billies pov~
i was sitting in the living area of the tour bus, sitting on the couch. i was scrolling through instagram on my phone, as usual. y/n came in the living room and sat down next to me.

y/n then took my phone out of my hands and put it on the opposite side of the couch after turning it of.

she then grabbed me by my waist, and lifted me up, walking us over to our bunk.

y/n then pushed me down on the bed, immediately pressing her lips against mine. it surprised me at first, but i kissed back.

y/n broke away from the kiss.

"undress for me princess" i did as she said, y/n started to take her clothes off after i undressed.

y/n immediately pushed me against the bed again. she started to kiss me. y/n then bought one of her hands down to my pussy, rubbing my clit.

she broke away from the kiss again. she went down to my pussy and stopped rubbing my clit. y/n started to lick up and down my entrance, very slowly.

after a few minutes, she picked up her pace, sticking her tongue inside of me every so often.

y/n knew that talking dirty around me turned me on, so she did exactly that.

soon enough, i felt that familiar knot form in my stomach again as my entire body started to shake.

"F-FUCKKKKK RIGHT THERE DADDY" i screamed out to y/n as her tongue kept hitting my g-spot.

y/n knew i was close, so she ordered me to cum. i did exactly that, y/n rubbed my clit in figure 8's the entire time.

i layed there trying to catch my breath for quite some time.

y/n got off of me, put her clothes back on, walked into the kitchen and started making lunch like nothing had happened.

*time skip to when they finish eating lunch*

me and y/n went to bed.

*the next morning*

~y/n's pov~
me and billie have been engaged for about a week now. yesterday me and billie talked about announcing to the public that we are engaged. we said we would do it tomorrow, but that's today now. billie said that we should announce our engagement by posting on our instagram.

we decided to post on instagram about our engagement now.
________________________________
billie eilish

________________________________billie eilish