Newly weds

Clarke opened her eyes and smiled at the glimpse of her wife sleeping, Clarke's body warmed up at thought of Lexa finally being her wife, "morning" Clarke's eyes wondered back to the brunettes eyes, "morning" Clarke leaned into a kiss but was stopped by Lexa, "it's quiet" "yeah?" "Raven should be here" "maybe she'll finally let us be" "maybe" Lexa said kissing Clarke, "OI NEWLY WEDS LET US IN" "there she is" Lexa said getting out of bed.
Lexa opened the door to find Octavia, raven, Murphy, Bellamy and echo "where is Clarke?" Raven said walking in "in bed come in I guess" "CLARKE" Murphy yelled, Clarke walked to see the boys and girls and breakfast "you didn't have to bring breakfast" she said sitting next to Lexa at the dining table "anything for our newly weds" Octavia said sitting next raven who was already eating.

after hours of chatting and fun they had moved into Lexa and Clarke's backyard, "oh you're so dead" Bellamy said as he jokingly tackled Murphy
"So" raven said smirking at Lexa "oh boy" "did you and Clarke- "no raven we did not last night we went to bed after the wedding" raven raised her eyebrows up and down smirking "sure lex whatever you say"

after hours of chatting and fun they had moved into Lexa and Clarke's backyard, "oh you're so dead" Bellamy said as he jokingly tackled Murphy"So" raven said smirking at Lexa "oh boy" "did you and Clarke- "no raven we did not last night we went to...

Liked by: Lexa.woods, Clarkegriffy, Octblake and 2,586,687 others

Ravens.Hot: best friend in law

Tagged Lexa.woods

Comments

Lexa.woods: what was I to you before?

Ravens.Hot: Clarke's future girlfriend Lexa.woods

Lexa.woods: well I guess that's better then raccoon Ravens.hot

Clarkegriffy: she's so perfect

Ravens.Hot: simp Clarkegriffy

Octblake: what am I to you?

Bblake: raven if you're doing anything nasty with my sister I swear to lord nugget

Ravens.hot: relax ;) bblake

User: omg she's so pretty

Lexa.woods: I know 😌💅 user

woods: I know 😌💅  user