Never change

So I kinda took my dog for a walk and she's Australia's next top model

Lexa pulled over at a gas station, "we're 2 hours away from Sutherland, then we'll be 15 hours to LA" Clarke said getting out while Lexa filled up the car, "ok so we've been on the road for..." Clarke waited "13? Hours" "no Lexa 15, 30 minus 15 is 15" Lexa laughed "whatever".
Clarke walked out with the drinks and gave a water to Lexa, "thank you babe" "have ya paid for fuel" "yes" Lexa replied putting the fuel tap back
(in Australia you can pay at the actual fuel pump and don't have to walk inside, so I just assume In America they have it)

Clarke walked out with the drinks and gave a water to Lexa, "thank you babe" "have ya paid for fuel" "yes" Lexa replied putting the fuel tap back(in Australia you can pay at the actual fuel pump and don't have to walk inside, so I just assume In A...

Liked by: Lexa.woods, Ravens.hot, Bblake and 1,354,464 others

Clarkegriffy: nearly there

Tagged Lexa.woods

Comments

Ravens.hot: SHE HAS GLASSES lmao is she rlly smart?

Clarkegriffy: no she said 30 - 15 = 13 Ravens.hot

Lexa.woods: you have no proof Clarkegriffy

Clarkegriffy: who are they gonna believe? me over you Lexa.woods

Ravens.hot: I believe Lexa Clarkegriffy

Clarkegriffy: WHAT THE FUCK Ravens.hot

Bblake: hahahahah nerd 🤓

Lexa.woods: I still stole your girl Bblake

Bblake: oh yeah Lexa.woods

Clarke jumped in the drivers seat while Lexa jumped into the passenger, Clarke started up the car while Lexa just looked at Clarke so deeply, she stared softly at Clarke's pale cheeks and smiled "I love you Clarke" Clarke smiled "I love you too lex" "never change" she added making Lexa smile.

The two girls arrived at Sutherland and got out of the car, "nice hotel" Lexa said "yeah, come on let's go to our room". Lexa threw her bag on the bed and laid down next to it, "don't get too comfortable" "why?" Lexa replied "because we're only staying the night" "yeah yeah come here" Clarke walked over to Lexa and laid next to her, Lexa wrapped her arms around Clarke and kissed her forehead "damn we moved fast" Lexa said "what?" "It's been a year and 8 months and we've already said I love you, gotten engaged, moved in, married and now we're having a baby" Clarke smiled when those words left lexas mouth "yeah I guess we have".