Octaven special

"I love you so much, I'd die for you, build a house for you, kill someone for you, hold someone hostage for you Octavia you beautiful person that the gods have blessed me with" raven said sinking her head into Octavias stomach, her arms were wrapped around her waist laying on top of Octavia with the blanket over their legs "great can you do the dishes" Octavia replied running her fingers through ravens hair "uhhh, actually I can't do that" Octavia smiled leaning down kissing ravens forehead, "let's do something today" raven sat up from lying down she spoke "sure what do ya wanna do?"
"I don't know run around town be young and free again" raven smiled leaning in for a kiss, Octavia lent into a kiss too making their foreheads touch their lips crashed together, raven moved closer wrapping her arms around Octavia, the innocent kiss soon turned into a make out session,
Octavia ran her fingers up ravens shirt,
Her cold hands touching ravens back making raven flinch, raven pulled away for gasping for air "damn girl" she said making Octavia smirk "I'm hungry" "no kidding" "no raven for food dumbass" raven hopped out of bed taking Octavia with her
"Well let's go be young and free".

"Hahaha then what happened?" Raven asked Octavia as the two were sitting on their roof with ice cream watching the sun set "I fell off the table and broke my tail bone" raven cracked up laughing with Octavia
"ok now tell me your most embarrassing story" Octavia asked staring into ravens eyes
"Ok so basically I was dating this boy and he invited me over I panicked and thought he wanted me to um ya know do the thing we did the other day" "make breakfast?" "No the other thing" "go to the movies?" "God your so difficult I thought he wanted to have sex" "oh hahahah" "I wasn't ready but he was my first bf I didn't wanna fuck it up so I showed up wearing a jacket with nothing underneath" Octavia sighed knowing exactly where this was going "he actually wanted me to meet his mother...."

"I was shocked he told me to take the jacket off I kinda refused and was burning so hot eating dinner, after dinner we went upstairs and he told me to take the jacket off I told him I was cold he just rolled his eyes, on my way out I tripped over his shoe and fell down the stairs, when I stood up his mum, his brother and him all saw me naked" "what did you do?" "I ran out of there he chased after me, I thought he was gonna say something nice like don't go or something but no the mother fucker told me 'I don't mind if you wanna do it in your car' I slapped him and he grabbed my arm and told me to take the jacket off I kicked him in the nuts and elbowed him in the chin then I broke up with him" Octavia laughed "that's my girl, so who was this asshole"
"Finn Collins" Octavia made a disgusted face "Clarke's ex?" "Yeah he told her he was single and cheated on practically both of us" "his name even sounds gross" which made raven laughed "I love you Octavia" Octavia looked up at raven she smiled "I would kiss you but there's ice cream all over your hand and shirt" raven looked down her ice cream melted by the time she was distracted by her fiancé "shit".

Raven pulled out her phone going onto camera "I need you to pose" "what?" "Just sit over there an pose I'm trying to make a cute post" Octavia laughed

Liked by: Lexa.woods, Clarkegriffy, Octblake and 465,665 others

Ravens.hot: muah

Tagged Octblake

Comments