I do

Lexa woke up and kissed Clarke on her lips "someone's excited"  "ofc I am Clarke WERE GETTING MARRIED" Clarke giggled and got out of bed, Lexa followed after
"Your going to be my wife in 5 hours"
"Yes"
"I'm getting married for the first time that's a big step"
"Yes"
"OMG I GET TO SEE YOU WALK DOWN THE ISLE"
"Ok Lexa" Lexa smiled and kissed Clarke and didn't let go, "promise me you won't run away from me" "Lexa I would never I promise" Lexa smiled and ran off to get coffee.

"Lexa where's Clarke?" Raven asked excitedly while Lexa was doing her makeup "with Octavia" "ok got, OMG YOUR GETTING MARRIED" raven jumped around "ok raven focus it's your time to make Lexa sweep Clarke of her feet" Lexa smiled and giggled.

"AHHHHH CLARKE YOUVE GOT 2 HOURS AND YOU'RE NOT IN YOUR DRESS" Octavia yelled "chill out I just finished my makeup" Octavia grabbed her dress and pulled her aside "get in now" "ok ok" Clarke started putting on her dress.

"OMG YOU LOOK GORGEOUS" raven said as Lexa walked out, "do you think she marry me" "OFC LEXA SHE LOVES YOU" Lexa smiled and sat down to fix her hair "hang on Octavias calling"
"BIG PROBLEM"
"FUCK WHAT OCTAVIA"
"CLARKE THINKS LEXA DOESNT WANT TO MARRY HER"
"OMG THESE WOMEN"
"Hang on put Clarke on the phone I'll put Lexa on"
"Hey Lexa"
"Hello beautiful"
"You can't even see what I'm wearing"
"I don't need to see what you're wearing to know you are beautiful"
"See you in 20 mins"
"Yes Clarke I will see you too"
Lexa then hung up the phone while raven was breathing so fast "are you ok raven" "YOUR GETTING MARRIED IN 17 MINUTES"
Lexa replied back with excitement "I KNOW".

"Ok Lexa you got this as soon as the music starts just walk down the isle" "got it"
Then the music began and Lexa walked down the isle while everyone watched with tears falling down their cheeks, she smiled at Clarke who was nearly crying, when she got to the front of the isle Clarke held her hands and smiled.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Alexandria woods and Clarke Griffin"
(Yes I looked it up and that's lexas name)
"Please say your vows"
"Clarke I promise to protect you at every cost, and never cheat on such a beautiful person like you, I will serve you and only you, Ai will hodnes en cherish yu feva" a tear rolled down Clarke's face because she used trigedasleng In her vows
(Translation- I will love and cherish you forever
Also my apologies if I spelt anything wrong)

"Alexandria woods or Lexa, I will be yours forever and love you until we die, Til death do as part Lexa"
"Do you take Alexandria to be your wife forever"
"I do"
"Do you take Clarke to be your wife forever"
"I do"
"I shall wrap this ribbon around your hands to bound you" the Pastor wrapped it around then pulled it tight "you are now bound for life"
"you may kiss your brides"
Clarke pulled Lexa into a deep kiss while everyone clapped and Bellamy balled his eyes out while Octavia teared up a bit, and raven ran up to Clarke and Lexa and hugged them tightly "I told you I was gonna marry you Griffin".

"MY CLARKIE IS MARRIED" Bellamy yelled while echo was crying, "we better go see them" Lexa said grabbing Clarke's hand, jasper ran up to them and hugged them tightly and so did Murphy who whispered "simp" which made Clarke and Lexa laugh, "LETS PARTY BITCHES" Octavia yelled.

Lexa and Clarke got into position for their first dance, the music began and they moved, swaying from side to side staring at each other the whole time, raven was crying as she saw her best friend finally be happy with the love of her life.
"SPEECHES TIME" raven yelled
"Hey I'm raven Reyes, Clarke's maid of honour aka her best friend, I remember when Clarke met Lexa she wouldn't stop talking about her and blushes at everything she said, one day Lexa has just left the studio and I was sitting with Clarke and she said and I quote 'Lexa is so different she listens to everything I say and understands me, I simply told her you're in love with someone you just met 2 weeks ago, she replied with I'm not in love with her' I said wait- raven started tearing up- I said wait til your wedding day" raven started crying while Clarke stood up and hugged her "you're such an idiot raven" "same with you" raven wiped her tears away and began speaking again "when we went to LA Clarke told Lexa she loves her and they kinda got together and I walked in on it, and yelled it at everyone so they didn't really have a choice but to become public, and then 7 months later Clarke tells me she wants to propose, ofc I thought she was crazy but part of me knew this is what she wanted and now we're here at their wedding after only being together for 1 year, Lexa take care of my best friend" everyone cheered and clapped while Lexa stood up and hugged her "you're So lucky to have Clarke love you" "I know".