4

[No one's POV]

The next day, Chaeyoung wasn't in school due the suspension as well as Jon.

But he waited for Mina in front of her house.

When Mina exited her house, she saw Chaeyoung and she was shocked.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina called as Chaeyoung's back was facing her.

Chaeyoung heard Mina's voice and turned around.

"Hey." Chaeyoung said and revealed his charming smile.

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked.

"Waiting for you obviously." Chaeyoung said and Mina walked towards him.

Mina saw him in his home clothes and she suddenly felt guilty again.

"I'm sorry." Mina said and looked down.

Her sudden apology made Chaeyoung confused.

"Why are you sorry?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Because I got you suspended from school." Mina said.

"Oh... It's nothing. I'm already used to it. I was even suspended for 1 month before." Chaeyoung said and chuckled upon remembering what happened.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"The teacher said that I'm stupid, useless and a brat who knows nothing except for causing trouble. I was fine with that but when he said "I don't even know how your parents educated you", I rushed up and punched him so badly that he almost fainted." Chaeyoung said and laughed.

"You should actually stop causing trouble." Mina said and Chaeyoung look at her.

"Why? You don't like it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course no. Who would like a person who always cause trouble?" Mina said and Chaeyoung sighed.

"Okay then. I'll change." Chaeyoung said and Mina look at him with her widened eyes.

"What? You said you don't like it. So I'll change then." Chaeyoung said.

"By the way, are you working today?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"Until the same time as well?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded again.

"Okay, then I'll wait for you." Chaeyoung said and Mina quickly shook her head.

"No, it's okay. You don't have to." Mina said.

"Like I said, it's too late and dangerous for you to go home alone at that timing." Chaeyoung said and Mina was touched by his words.

"Moreover, I'm very free. I don't mind waiting till that time." Chaeyoung added.

"Thank you Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung then smiled to her.

"But what about the tutor lessons?" Mina asked.

"It's okay. We can do it whenever you're free." Chaeyoung said.

"And I think it is better for us to exchange phone numbers. Or else, how are we going to fix a date to do the tutoring?" Chaeyoung said and Mina took out her phone.

Chaeyoung saw how old her phone is and the cracks on the phone.

But Mina seems to not even complain about her phone.

Mina press the new contact and pass her phone to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung key in his number and he did the same to Mina.

Chaeyoung then send a hi to Mina and Mina send back.

"So now we exchange phone numbers. Everything will be easier." Chaeyoung said.