13

[No one's POV]

Very soon, Mina is pregnant and luckily Mina wasn't very hard to deal with when she was pregnant.

Initially, Chaeyoung was so afraid that Mina's mood swings would be very bad based on what other people said, pregnant ladies's mood swings are always bad and their craving for weird food will give everyone a headache.

But luckily, Mina didn't ask for anything weird or have any bad mood swings.

Maybe once or twice every 2 days but Chaeyoung still managed to handle it.

Now, Mina is in the labour room, giving birth to their token of love.

After about 5 hours, Mina finally gave birth to their baby and because of exhaustion, she fell asleep.

The nurse pushed Mina to a ward and the doctor went to do a small check up on the baby to ensure that the baby is a healthy one.

Chaeyoung went to the ward to visit Mina first and saw his sleeping beauty.

He went to the seat beside the bed and hold her hand.

He rubbed his thumb on the back of Mina's palm before leaving a kiss on her forehead.

Mina who felt Chaeyoung's lips on her forehead woke up and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Do you feel okay?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"Better than earlier." Mina said and Chaeyoung caressed her hair softly.

"It's been tough for you baby. Thank you for willing to carry a child for me." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

"Where's she?" Mina asked, indicating the baby.

"The doctor is still doing a check up on the baby." Chaeyoung replied.

"Meanwhile, let's think of a name for our babygirl." Chaeyoung said.

"Actually, I already have a name in my mind." Mina said and Chaeyoung looked at her.

"Son Haerin?" Mina suggested and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Nice name. We will call her Haerin then." Chaeyoung said and they smiled.

Not long later, Chaeyoung's parents and Mina's mum came in to visit Mina.

They were all asking if she's okay and soon, a nurse came in pushing the baby.

Chaeyoung smiled upon seeing Haerin and he went up to carry her.

He bring her to Mina for Mina to carry Haerin.

Mina smiled and patted Haerin lightly while carrying her.

Chaeyoung then caressed Mina's hair while Haerin wrapped her hand around Chaeyoung's index finger.

Chaeyoung's mum then took out her phone and captured this scene of the family.

After carrying her for some time, she passed the baby to Chaeyoung's mum for her to carry her granddaughter.

Chaeyoung then pecked Mina's lips and smiled to her.

"Thank you baby." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled back.

2 years have passed

"Son Chaeyoung!" Mina shouted when she saw Chaeyoung taking the candy for their daughter.

Mina went up and snatched the box of candy away.

"Come on baby... She have been crying since earlier. Just let her have one." Chaeyoung said and Mina shook her head.

"It's not good for her to eat too much candy. Did you forgot that she almost finish 1 box of candy two days ago? What if she have diabetes when she grow up?" Mina said and Chaeyoung turned to Haerin.

"Sorry babygirl. Appa cannot get you candies." Chaeyoung said to Haerin and she turned to Mina.

"No baby. Don't look at me like this. You cannot eat so much candies." Mina said and put the candies back at the highest cabinet.

Mina then walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Chaeyoung carried Haerin and went to find Mina.

"Are you okay? Feeling sore?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina shook her head.

"Just my legs feels like it's going to have cramps." Mina said and Chaeyoung put Haerin down beside Mina.

He then started to help Mina massage her legs while Haerin touched Mina's big tummy.

"How's that little guy doing in there? Did he bullied you?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina chuckled.

"Nope. He's very obedient." Mina said and caressed her tummy.

Yes, she's pregnant with their second child.

After Chaeyoung massaged her legs, Mina felt better and she told Chaeyoung to sit down beside her.

Chaeyoung touched her tummy and feel the baby turning.

"Wait, why does it feels like it's turning?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Sometimes I would feel it too. But it's no big deal." Mina said.

Chaeyoung then turned on the tv and they started watching tom and jerry with Haerin.

________________________________________

Short ending. Sorry about that but I really don't know how to end this so yep.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!