10

2 years later

Chaeyoung's studio was getting more and more popular that people would even hire him for the wedding photos.

Chaeyoung discussed with Mina and decided to work with a bridal shop so that people who wants to take their wedding photos can also find him to help.

As for Mina, her makeup skills improved a lot compared to when she first started.

Some customers would come with lots of pimple or other things grown on their face and Mina will be able to make them look simple and pretty.

They are earning quite a lot each month and up until now, Chaeyoung doesn't want to hire any employee to help or even a fashion stylist as he would help for the guys while Mina helped for the ladies.

The reason why he doesn't want to hire anyone was because he is saving money for a new house and car as it is all too old.

After work today, he cleaned up his working area and went to find Mina.

"Baby!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and hugged Mina from the back.

"I miss you so much..." Chaeyoung breathed out on her neck.

Mina giggled and tapped Chaeyoung's cheek that was resting on her shoulder using her index finger.

"It's only been 5 hours babe." Mina said and Chaeyoung pouted.

"It feels like 5 thousand years." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

By the way, Chaeyoung's photo shooting studio and his office are connected and Mina will work around the make up and clothes section that's why the both of them don't have time to meet each other.

She then hold Chaeyoung's hands resting on her stomach and enjoy Chaeyoung hugging her for a few minutes.

They stayed at that position for a few minutes and when Chaeyoung is satisfied, he let go of Mina and spin her around.

"Don't you miss me?" Chaeyoung asked with his baby voice and Mina chuckled.

"Of course I do. But what to do? You just wanted to build this damn door in between." Mina said and Chaeyoung pouted.

"I'm scared that I will lose my focus on them and put all of my focus on you." Chaeyoung said.

It's been 2 years since they are together and they haven't go to the stage where they would have sex.

There is definitely sometimes where Chaeyoung was turned on and he badly wants to touch Mina but remembering his promise, he can only finish the business himself.

Like Chaeyoung said, he doesn't want to take advantage of Mina.

And of course, they would have arguments and quarrels but they will reconcile within a day as Chaeyoung just can't stay mad and stay away from Mina for more than 24 hours.

There's is also third party that tried to break them apart but Mina's trust on Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung's trust on Mina was very strong that is almost unbreakable.

"Don't be nonsense. Even with me around, I know you will still be able focus. You just don't want to see me." Mina said and crossed her arms while pouting.

Chaeyoung then leaned in and kissed her pout away.

Mina smiled against the kiss and wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck.

Through these years, Mina have become more confident and more brave.

She's not like before, all shy and always feeling insecure.