8

[No one's POV]

Time passed quickly and the two have already dated for weeks.

Chaeyoung is also back to school with his dating rumors with Mina spreads around the students quickly.

Many people was laughing at how dumb Chaeyoung is to choose a nerd but Chaeyoung didn't mind.

Because to him, Mina was a precious jem that nobody would like to discover.

And today, a shocking news that brings Mina and her mum happiness and peacefulness came along.

"Breaking news. Japan biggest gang was confirmed in involving the illegal money laundering business with korea biggest businessman, Lee Sung. Both parties are arrested and the trial will be on 17 feb 2021."

Mina's mum saw the news and recognized the gang that was arrested was the loan sharks.

Mina's mum immediately told Mina about this news and Mina cheered.

"Finally mum... We're able to finally live in peace." Mina said while shedding her tears in happiness.

"Yes... After all these years..." Mina's mum said.

"And you can also finally do a makeover of your appearance..." Mina's mum said and Mina smiled.

"Go, go and show Chaeyoung your true self." Mina's mum said and Mina immediately run up to her room.

She then quickly tidy her hair and used the curler to curl her hair slightly.

She took down her glasses and put on light make up on her face.

She changed into her uniform and sprayed her perfume, strawberry flavored.

After that she took her bag and wore her shoes.

"I'm going now mum!" Mina exclaimed and her mum responded with an okay.

After that, Mina started walking to school.

As she walks to school, her heart feels like it's going to explode because this is the first time after so many years, she went out with this appearance.

She's afraid that the people in the school might tease her about how she looks again.

But she thought that this could give Chaeyoung a surprise so she walked faster.

When she reached school, she saw many students looking at her.

But she didn't care about them as she was focussing finding for Chaeyoung.

She walked down the hallway and she felt even more stares at her.

Murmurings can be heard as she walked pass each of the students and finally, she saw him.

Chaeyoung was packing his stuff in his locker so Mina walked up quietly and covered his eyes.

Chaeyoung smiled upon feeling the familiar warmth of the pair of hands.

"Babe?" Chaeyoung called and removed her hands.

He then turned around and saw Mina with her complete new look.

He was stunned and he checked her out up and down.

His mouth was agape while he still can't believe the fairy in front of him.

"Wow..." Chaeyoung mumbled after looking at Mina for that 1 minute.

Mina chuckled upon seeing Chaeyoung's reaction.

"Why did you-" Before Chaeyoung finished his question, Mina cut him off.

"The loan sharks are arrested this morning. So I can finally get rid of my previous appearance." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.