THE CLOSE FRIENDS NATTS APPEARED!BIRTH OF NEW SPECIES?

(At morning)

While observing the dream collect, coco is excited to open it curtain and awake his friend.

Coco:finally, this day has come-coco. All five pretty cure have been gathered -coco. With that, we can open up the dream collect-coco!i be able to meet the guy sleeping in here. It's all thanks to you, nozomi-coco.

Coco tried to thank nozomi, but when he sees her sleeping he attempts to wake up.

Coco:she still sleeping-coco, nozomi, wake up-coco!

He tried to wake up. She pushes him with ease, so he has no choice but to change into his human form.suddnly, someone knock the door and open it and it was nozomi mother.

Nozomi mother:nozomi? Nozomi, if you don't hurry you're going to be-

Nozomi mother to walk in on them and find coco laying with nozomi. They exchange shocked expressions as nozomi remains sleep.

Cocoda:good Morning

Nozomi mother:good morning

Cocoda:um... Since she didn't wake up from the the alarm clock, i.

Nozomi mother:i am sorry. She really sleeps quite soundly, so please, go right ahead.

Then nozomi mother quickly leave and close it door. She apologized for disturbing them after coco wishes hera good morning and offers to wake nozomi. In the hallway she expressed confusion,she quick open door and she only to scream for nozomi to wake up.

Nozomi mother(scream):nozomi!

Nozomi:what're you yelling about, mom?

Nozomi mother:there was just a really cool-looking... I mean, really suspicion -looking guy trying to wake you up!

Nozomi was shocked, she looking around,and someone wake up her and,she spot coco, but she quickly tries to deny what her mother thought she was,

Nozomi(nervous):what're you talking about? There couldn't be any guys here, right?

Nozomi mother:but, he said"good morning"to me.

Nozomi:maybe you were just dreaming? You must be confused...

Nozomi mother:confused... Yeah, that's right, i was just confused. Yup, confused

nozomi mother stared at her daughter, she think that she can see her eye on. She look at the toy is coco.Coco tried to not move.

Nozomi mother:nozomi, what's with that's stuffed animal?

Nozomi:this is..., ah, mom, aren't you going to be late for work?

nozomi mother:ah!I have appointment this morning!i already made breakfast for you, so make sure to eat it, okay?

Nozomi mother recalls some appointment for work and she leave daughter room.nozomi and coco was sigh and that's was close, nozomi mother Know about her secret identity.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(At the ore journal)

The ore journal of cleaning from the morning after cleaning up the dust deck and chair. Because the office room become dust and dirty.an email to discover the"golden crayfish"is sent there.