AWAKEN!POWER OF RYUKI BERSERK!KOMACHI SUMMER FESTIVAL CHRONIC

(Alive a life)

___________________________________________________________________________

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,kamen rider and precure fight other untill golden appeared with the golden wings it was the thirteenth kamen rider odin. As they surprise expect ryuki and odin was landed on his feet and go front of them.

Dream:that kamen rider

Ryuki:kamen rider odin

Odin:continued fighting? The survivor... Will fight me. And probably received great power. I'm the 13 member.

Ouja:like i care what your number is? What a bother. Let's fight now.

For a moment, ouja take out his whip as he run forward and whip at odin untill he disappeared. Odin was behind ouja as he slapped on his face and zolda was shoot at him while odin was jumped high and behind on his back until he slap on his face. Precure was surprise that odin was pretty strong as knight swing at odin untill he quickly slapped on his face landed on the ground.

Dream:what the

Rouge:odin was stronger then other rider.

Lemonade:but, we cannot hit as his speed was pretty fast

Karen:and more level than us.

Odin:you think so precure

Suddenly, they heard the man as they turn around it was odin and multiple slapped on them landed on the ground. Ryuki take out his sword as he run forward and swing at odin chest while odin was disappeared again and slapped on his back step away.

Odin:it is not time to fight me yet. You guys should just continued fighting as you are.

Odin was go front of ryuki and slapped on his face untill he dodge attack many time and hook kick while odin grab his feet and spin around. He step on ryuki chest and kick his back rolling. Dream and rouge hook kick untill he use physic power to to counterattack with his hand landed on the ground.lemonade, mint delivery punch at his face as odin was smirk quick disappeared with the golden feather before they notice.

Suddenly, Odin was behind on them as he slapped on own back until aqua side kick on his chest while he dodge attack as she other elbow strike on his stomach. But, he quick dodge attack and slapped on her face knock out as aqua stand up. Dream start glow before the light from her butterfly bow shines, where as the light follow her left arms. When it has reached her fingertips, the dream torch appeared.

Dream:pretty cure crystal shoot

She spin around, surrounding by fragments of pink light, before pointing it at odin. When doing so, the dream torch shoot out cluster of pink crystal fragments. Causing an explosion.

Dream:i did it

Odin(laughing):HAHAHAHA,do you think that, you can easily defeat me.

They take look closer at smoke as they shocked that Odin was still stand up and cannot work on him too. Dream was shocked that her item was doesn't work and five explosion doesn't work too as odin go front of her and slapped on her face rolling on the ground before precure and ryuki go front of her.

Rouge:dream, are you all right

Dream:I'm fine,our own item doesn't work at all.

Mint:even five explosion doesn't work on him too.