INVESTIGATE THE CHIEF DIRECTOR'S IDENTITY!ROOM 401

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,hirayuki and precure was first met name misturu sano aka kamen rider imperer as they pay him money for his service,imperer was fight sheerghosts as he doing his finished final vent and he turn back to them as he offers his service again ryuki and precure refused.

Untill tiger summon his dest claw on his hand as he go front of ryuki and precure and slash at them but ryuki dodge attack and kick at chest, he blow away on his back.

Ryuki:hmph!what a trick!you tried to attack my back didn't you.

Tiger go front of them again and slashes at them but aqua and lemonade delivered punch at his face while rouge and dream delivery side kick at his chest many time and then mint was punch at his face and other kick at his stomach as he lean against the wall.

Imperer:senpai-tachi, hang in there!after all, I'm all your fan, senpai-tachi!

Dream:you!if that's so, help us!

Imperer:but you guys didn't hire me.

Ryuki, precure:huh? Who said we hire you.

Tiger swing at them before ryuki grab his claw as he take off the claw and drop kick at hos chest lean aginst wall.ryuki take out a card for strive vent, he open the visor and places the card inside and close it.

STRIVE VENT

A gauntlet from the sky as he grab it. He go front of tiger and grab his neck to talk to tiger.

Ryuki:tojo, i told you before get out ours sigh or else

Ryuki punch at his face many time and other kick on his chest, he blow away on his back. Tiger tried to stand up as he take out his axe and he go charge forward at them but, alternative grab his weapon and stop.

Alternative:that's enough. There is no need to take ryuki and his friends life.

Tiger let go his weapon and as he agreed with his teacher.

Tiger:yes Sir.

______________________________________________________________________________

Back to room 401,alternative and tiger get out the mirror world as their revert back to normal before sano get out the mirror world first.

Sano:good work!what do you think? Do you understand how strong i am? It's better to have me as an ally, right? I'd prefer to join with you guys. I have a weak spot for smart guys.

Satoru:hey, you... Weren't you cheering for kashu-kun and his friends earlier?

Sano:oh? Was i?

Satoru:what are you thinking?

Sano:nothing. I just... Want to sell myself for a high price.

____________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, gorou and Kitaoka was driving the car as gorou tell him he is okay to leaving the hospital as Kitaoka was get weak against satoru.

Gorou:sensei... Should you really be leaving the hospital?

Kitaoka:I wouldn't get better even if i stayed in the hospital.

Kitaoka remembered that tojou was strong than him as he become weaker.