THE PURE HEART GIRL LOVE STORY AND DRAGREDER CARD WAS STOLEN

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5, after bakraken defeat by gai. Gai started fight ryuki,precure and thrust at them as they dodge attack and step away. Ryuki Delivery punch at him as he dodge attack and thrust his metal horn at chest and rolling on the ground. Aqua and dream wrapped around his armor as gai tried let go and counterattack punch at precure landed on the ground. lemonade, rouge hook kick at his chest step away.

Gai delivery metal horn at ryuki chest as ryuki dodge many and kneel block at his chest. Komachi axe kick at gai. However, she was shocked when she use attack gai as he punch at her checks and landed on the ground. Gai was get interesting fight as he thrust his metal horn at Lemonade as lemonade pinky catch start glow.

Lemonade:pretty cure!lemonade flash!

She hold out both her hand and release a cluster of her yellow butterflies, which fly above her and attack at gai step away. Gai having enough for precure as he takes out a card for advent card metalglass, and he slots it on visor on his shoulder.

 Gai having enough for precure as he takes out a card for advent card metalglass, and he slots it on visor on his shoulder

ADVENT VENT

Ryuki takes out a card for advent vent too. But he cannot fight gai as he hurt other rider and then metalgelas appeared on time and hits ryuki down and throw him to the forward a bit as gai thrust his metal horn at his chest and blow away on the building.precure was shocked when ryuki injured by gai as aqua tried to save ryuki. But she cannot stand up because she got injured by gai. Gai go toward him as ryuki stand up and turn around it was gai to finish him off.

Gai:good bye little boy

Gai thrust his metal horn on his chest as ryuki look injured and landed on his gai armor.

Gai:don't touch me

Gai pull away at him as ryuki drop his advent vent card. Gai picked up the card and slowly walked away, leaving precure and ryuki as they landed on the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the reality, ren and tezuka arrived on time before they take off the helmet and get off motorcycle. Tezuka fellow ren as ren was worried about them. But ren doesn't care about them as he want to fight gai .

Tezuka:kashu hirayuki-kun and his friends precure...so you really do care about them?

Ren:if kashu and other precure going to meet a new rider, then i want to defeat him. That's all there is to it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the mirror world, Knight and raia going find them and save ryuki, precure until wiskraken appeared and thrust his staff at raia chest as knight delivery sword at monster back when wiskraken slashed at knight while he dodge attack.