DAY OF RESURRECTION AND KAREN, THE TROUBLED STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT

Perviously on kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5.Zolda disappeared in the flame of ryuki.kitaoka crouches in front of hirayuki who hurriedly returned to real word. Elevator was open it was hirayuki check out kitaoka get hurt when he saw that kitaoka was hold it gorou head and lying down on the floor.

Kitaoka:what happened to you? What the hell happened? Hang in there!gorou-chan!this can't be!say something!

Gorou:sensei...

Gorou last breathed and shut down his eye. Kitaoka tried to call out but doesn't work. He embraced his lifeless body as cried and look at hirayuki why he done it.

Kitaoka:he dead

Hirayuki was shocked what kitaoka said. Hirayuki take look at the gorou hand and it was zolda deck falls off. He realized that gorou was kamen rider zolda all the time.hirayuki was shake own hand as he done to kitaoka of assistant.

Hirayuki:i can't believe it. Oh, my god

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the tunnel park, kitaoka put gorou on the car when he was defeated by ryuki. Hirayuki was look at the gorou rest in peace on the car as kitaoka hold his cheek and said to him.

Kitaoka:gorou-chan... Why did this have to happen?

Hirayuki(honesty):it was me.i killed that person

Kitaoka(cried):this is no time to be joking!you weren't there!

Hirayuki:but it was me!as unbelievable as it may sound

Kitaoka was hold hirayuki jacket and spoke it.

Kitaoka:i told you, don't give me that,even i, the super lawyer, couldn't finger you as the culprit for that!

Hirayuki:then... What should i do?!

Kitaoka:how should i know?

Kitaoka let it go the jacket and get on the car when he used trick as he cried on the wheel and head it. And tried to say to him what he do right now.

Kitaoka:but... If you're not satisfied, there is a away... People only have one life. No matter what we do. Nothing is going to bring gorou-chan back.

Kitaoka start engine the car before they left behind on hirayuki. He look at his hand was cold blood, he knew what it was like to be a kamen rider, and when he shouted loud at an unbearable reality, he feel into the spot.

After that, kitaoka get to the traffic light was red and stop. He was an idea tried to trick on hirayuki was tried to stop rider war and look at the gorou was laying on the car when he uses trick as dead and wake up.

Kitaoka:gorou-chan, your performance deserves an academy award.

Gorou:of course, sensei

Kitaoka:one who fights for ideals is one whose hands will be bloodied. That kid is probably finished.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the stadium, the mirror was opened the portal and it was raia and knight was jumped into mirror world, they landed on the ground and back reverting into tezuka and ren. They take breathing when they fight other self and ren was use final vent but he get injured and get more tired.it looks like they are in tatters.