THE UPROAR OVER MILK RUNNING AWAY!YUI PAST!

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5, ryuki and precure fight the ouja as knight saved him as he opens the Darkvisor and places the card inside close it.

SWORD VENT

then a sword came from the sky and knight grab it

Ryuki, precure:ren/ren-san

He going charge at them before they dodge attack and ryuki counterattack punch at his face. Knight swing on side ryuki while he dodge attack and punch at him one more. But knight dodge attack and thrust his chest rolling on the ground. He go toward them as they doesn't fight own friends.

Ryuki:ren... Stop it!

Dream:we don't want to fight you!

Knight:figh

Ryuki, precure:ren/ren-san

Knight:fight!

Knight thrust lancer at them. however,someone kick his face it was raia save them and appeared time.

Ryuki, precure:tezuka/tezuka-san

Raia:akiyama. Do you really have no intention to stop fighting?

Raia ask him to stop fight other rider as knight nothing have to said as he stand combat to fight them before ouja was still stand up. Suddenly, they heard the someone roar it was metalglass to revenge the ouja what he do to gai as they notice that metalglass want to revenge.

Ouja:why'd this thing have to get in the way?!

Ouja was going leave the places as ryuki and his friends to leave the place too.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the real world, they return the real world as asakura glared at hirayuki and precure friends want revenge to him.

Asakura:hey, You guys!

Hirayuki:what do you want us,asakura!

Asakura:i crush you with you friends next time.

Hirayuki and his friends look glared at him before he leave as tezuka ask something important about it.

Tezuka:asakura!do you remember the name saitou yuuichi?

Hirayuki and precure surprise that tezuka want to ask asakura about tezuka name saito yuuichi before he glanced at him and doesn't remembered about tezuka friends.

Asakura:how am i supposed to know?!

Tezuka:i see. You might not remembered this either, but... Metalglass was gai monster. Since you killed gai, it's targeting you. Be careful.

Asakura:right

Tezuka warn Asakura about metalglass going target asakura as he killed gai. Asakura fearface his face as before he leave the place as ren was going to fellow him while hirayuki and precure has stop him before they going ask him.

Hirayuki:wait, ren, were you serious...

Ren:out of the way you guys!

Nozomi:why are you fighting so hard?!

Rin:ren-san... What do you have at stake in this fight? What did kanzaki shirou promise you?!

Tezuka:what akiyama wish is for ogawa eri to regain consciousness.