REN AKIYAMA GIRLFRIEND AND PROTECT URARA STAGE!

The next day,During their lunch break, the girls happen to notice that urara is eating a lot. After they question her,

Rin:urara, you're even more amazing than normal today.

Urara:actually, i have a job later today, so i need to build up my strength.

Nozomi:what kind of job?

Urara:I'm glad you asked!kasugano urara... Will make her debut as an emcee!

Nozomi and her friends:debut as an emcee?

Urara:yes!this sunday I'm going to be the host for a stage show at an amusement park. Kasugano urara shall do her best!all you kids out there... I capture your hearts!

Rin(deadpanned):who are you talking to?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(At the street)

Hirayuki tried to fellow ren again and ren want to remembered promised his girlfriend and meet at the seimeiin university. Suddenly, cars about fellow ren and hirayuki was shocked when ren has bad enemies old time. The cars start horn as ren was get annoying at them. The two cars want to across at him,However, ren was going speed his bike and turn back as two cars bump other.

Hirayuki:how does that guy manage to attract enemies even here?

Hirayuki was going speed a hit and fellow them. After that, ren was get annoying all time and then he saw traffic light yellow to red. He stop the bike as two cars same too.the two car open the door and spoke to him.

Gangster 2:what do you think you're doing?

Gangsters leader:and my car was brand new too. Now get off that bike!

Gangsters leader grab ren shoulder and ren was going to fist at his face and falling down.

Ren:get out of my way.

Gangsters 2:you piece of shit!

Suddenly, hirayuki go toward them and stop the fight.

Hirayuki:hey, wait a second!

Gangsters leader:who are you, little brat?

Hirayuki was going to whisper to ren and leave to his own.

Hirayuki(whisper):leave this to me. They be scared of my emotional.

Gangsters 2:what are you whispering about?!

Hirayuki talk back to ren and can't talk to them with him here.

Hirayuki:look, I can't talk to them with you here. Hurry and go!use this chance to change your attitude.

Ren doesn't mind that leave to hirayuki. Ren start engine and going to seimeiin university without hirayuki.Gangster talk to him and pay for ren back.

Gangsters leader:hey kid... Are you going to pay for him?

Hirayuki:not at all, I'm just no his friends.

Gangsters 2:never that, you just horror face aren't you.

Gangsters make funny of Hirayuki. He was going to berserk and he going to punch at him face and lean back the cars. Gangsters leader shocked that he never seen that violence.