TARGETED YUI!AIM FOR THE FINISH!MARATHON RALLY!

Last time on kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,kamen rider and precure was defeat the mirror monster before they going back to the hospital expect ren, he has to what he doing.At the hospital, hirayuki, and his friends have returned to the hospital with eri as nurse said to eri stay at the hospital.

Nurse:be sure to rest. Okay? Take care.

They bowed her before nurse leave the room as they ask eri want to souvenirs.

Yui:eri-san. Is there anything you want?

Nozomi:you want to flower or something

Eri:thank you. But... I might fall back asleep.

They shocked that she probably get fall back asleep again as hirayuki and precure offers to bring ren back to visit.

Hirayuki:my friends and i bring ren tomorrow.

Eri:no, thank you.

Rin:eri-san, why

Eri:ren... He's been fighting like that all time?

She remembered that she saw ren was kamen rider and going fight monster alone as he has been fighting the whole time she was asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, hirayuki and his friends was going back to cafe as he open the door and close it.

Hirayuki, yui:I'm back.

Sanako:welcome back.satoru, please take care of these too.

Sanako was pick the cup and put on the table before hirayuki and precure working behind the couter. As satoru is adopted for new part time job of hanko and realize that hirayuki and precure working at the place.

Hirayuki:eh? Why are you here?

Satoru:what About guys?

Sanako:oh? You guys know each other?

Nozomi:ah... It's more like we've met.

sanako:what a coincidence!this is toujou satoru-kun. He's working part time while he's going to college.

Hirayuki, precure:eh?

Yui:obasan?

Sanako:but... Ren-chan disappeared, hira-chan has work. I had no helpers. I had no choice. Right, sato-chan?

Satoru:let's get along!

Yui:I'm kanzaki yui. Let's get along.

Hirayuki and precure was go front of counter and ask something important.

Hirayuki:hey, come here. Come here a bit.

Sanako:already? What is it?

Hirayuki and precure dragged into living room before they may and sitting on the chair. They urges satoru to close the mirror world, albeit by accident.

Hirayuki:maybe it's coincidence, but it might be fate that you're working here.

Nozomi:please, won't you tell us what kagawa-sensei way. Of stopping the fighting and sealing mirror world?