PRETTY CURE BIG BOARDING HOME PLAN!OUJA COMBINED

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5, raia was save ryuki and precure as he get flying bicycle multiple time by ouja as raia landed on the ground and they surprise tezuka save them. After a while, they back to really as hirayuki and precure was tried to stand up before tezuka want tried said something until he finally dead on battle as he rest in peace. Precure, yui and fairies have no words to say, they stayed in Silent with sadness and crying as hirayuki tried to call tezuka, but doesn't work and he scream.

At the mirror world, knight face ouja as he take out a new it was survive wind, breeze begin to swirl around the Knight holding the survive card. His visor changed into the Darkvisor zwei, he insert the card.

SURVIVE

he take out the sword and then he changed into knight survive form. Knight and ouja run forward and swings as to side others. When the riders clashes their for one more time. Knight swing as to side at ouja weapon and swipe off until he slashed ouja across the chest rolling on the ground.

Ouja take out a card for strike vent metal horn, he open the visor and places the card inside and close it.

STRIKE VENT

Then a metal horn from the sky, however knight run forward as he swings as to side the metal horn and thrust ouja arms before he grab his arm. Knight run forward and multiple swing as to side ouja and thrust his chest blow away on the ground. Ouja hold his arms before came out his arms bleeding. Knight going finish off ouja untill, someone tackle at ouja lean back to wall it was a negazelle Cape Buffalo type zelle that could move very fast and had a blade on each arms.

Negazelle above at knight before he get step on hi back the ground and sword upward on his chest landed on the ground before negazelle going run away as knight turn back ouja,however, ouja was gone as he look at the ouja blood on the ground

__________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

At atori cafe, they going to ask ren, tezuka was dead after all, as hirayuki and precure was sitting on the chair as precure was cried own face on the table.

Ren:then tezuka was died after all

Hirayuki:yeah!it's our fault!he was protect us!he took our place.

Karen(worried):hirayuki-san

Nozomi:why? Why tezuka-san have to died and we though our best friends.

Yui(cried):no...hirayuki-kun, it's not you with you friend's fault. It's my brother fault. It's because onii-chan started it all. But why? Why is onii-chan doing this?could it be my fault too? Maybe this is happening to everyone because of me?