Chapter 12

Your POV

I step out of the jet, my wrists and feet shackled with chains. Black Canary and Hawkgirl walk beside me as we approach the guards.

"This is her?" One of them ask as we stop

"Yes. This is V/N." Hawkgirl responds gently taking my arm

"Alright well we need to take her helmet off."

"About that." I speak up with a smirk, "My helmet can't come off without a little spell."

The three guards look at Canary and Hawkgirl who nod. The leader sighs placing his hands on his hips.

"Alright you'll be going into a special containment zone. Just in case that thing is a weapon."

I snort as the guards take me from the heroes.

"I'll see you around ladies!" I yell at the two while they walk back into the jet

The guards push me forward making me glare at them. Although in my peripheral vision I notice some plants leaning in towards us. Now I know it wasn't the wind since it wasn't windy at all. The jet hadn't taken off either so perhaps they're communicating with Ivy. I mean it's pretty stupid to put me in a jail surrounded by plants. Especially when they know I have ties with Ivy.

My attention turns back to the guards when we stop at the lobby. A female guard approaches us right after we stop outside of a search room.

"We'll leave her in your hands. Aaron and Chris will be outside the door if there are any problems."

She nods grabbing my arm and forcing me into the room. She closes the door unlocking my handcuffs.

"Alright put your hands on the wall and spread your legs."

I roll my eyes but do what she says. I tense as I feel her hands slide over my abs. Although after she finished patting between my legs one of her hands slip under my waistband.

"I'm taken. Now get your hand out of my pants." I growl 

"You better shut up or I'll tase you." She snarls

Her hand slides lower and I had enough when she grabs my dick.

"Stop touching my dick!" I shout quickly moving around to hit her

Sadly I'm met with her taser which she guard quickly fires. The rods shoot inside my stomach followed seconds later by the painful feeling of shocks. I writhe on the ground in pain trying to find a way for it to stop, even though I knew it wouldn't until she stopped.

"Fuck!" I yell just as the other guards run into the room

"What happened?" One of them asks as she stops the shocks

"She tried to resist while I was searching her."

"Bullshit! You fucking stuffed your hand down my pants!" I snarl, "I'm motherfucking taken! Those parts of me can only be touched by my girlfriend."

They completely ignore me and make sure that the female officer was okay. Another guard radios for the prison nurse while another one sat me up. The nurse arrives a few minutes later kneeling down to grab the rods. She gave me a warning before she pulled the both of them out. I grunt, tensing in pain for a few seconds. The nurse quickly places some bandages over the bleeding wounds.

"Thanks." I state as she helps me up

"Your welcome." She smiles walking out as the guards recuff me

"Alright take her to solitary confinement for attacking an officer."

"You should tell your officers to keep their roaming hands to out of inmates' pants." I growl while being escorted out of the room. I drag my feet so I can give the female a small warning, "Just wait until my girlfriend finds out bitch." 

The guards shove me out of the room not letting me see her reaction. I comply with them the rest of the way and we eventually stop inside of an elevator. I internally groan when I see the guard press L1. A few seconds later the doors open revealing a long metal hallway with doors on both sides. They lead me down the hallway and after passing a few doors we stop in front of a cell. The guards quickly unlock the door before taking off my ankle and wrist restraints. One of them pushes me into the cell before closing it and locking it. 

A sudden bang from the cell across from me catches their attention. I watch from the open food slot as they walk over.

"Calm down prisoner 178. We won't hesitate to use force."

"You can come in and try. I'll beat you all."

I immediately recognize the voice to be Cheetah. The arch enemy of Wonder Woman. Although what was she doing in Arkham? I watch the guards look at each other a look of nervousness in their gazes.

"We'll let you off the hook. It won't happen next time." One of them scoffs walking off

"Sure it won't."

I wait until the guards leave to finally speak up, "What are you doing in Arkham Cheetah?"

"Oh?~Is that the voice of V/N?~"

"I don't think we've met." I state

"You're very popular in the crime world. Anyway I was sent here after escaping the other prison facilities in my area."

"I wouldn't doubt it. Not too many prisons are equipped to keep in a cheetah."

The villainess' chuckle echoes off the cell walls. Suddenly her food slot slides open and my eyes connect with hers. I see her tail flicker behind her as she studies me.

"How did you end up here?" She asks

"Well after I helped Joker get his girlfriend and others out of some suicide squad I was caught by Wonder Woman and Black Canary. They interrogated me at their tower before bringing me here. Quite stupid on their part."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say my girlfriend has a way to speak with plants."

"Of course it's Ivy." Cheetah mutters a look of jealousy flashing in her yellow orbs

I see her mutter something but I couldn't make it out. I go to ask her what she said but she suddenly shut the slot, ending our conversation.