Chapter 9

Timeskip to the next day...

I run onto the military looking helicopter, fastening my gun into it's holster before sitting down. I make sure my harness is secure when I see Joker looking at me. 

"You're three minutes late V/N!" Joker growls glaring at me, "What took you so long!"

"Sorry!" I yell over the roaring engines of the helicopter, "My girlfriend kept me up all night and she wouldn't untangle her vines from me!"

"I should've known Ivy wouldn't let you go without a little fuss!" He cackles 

I roll my eyes sitting back into the metal chair. I look around the copter seeing multiple henchmen of the Joker's  polishing their guns. 

"When should we be catching up with the train?" 

"We should be catching up with it within thirty minutes. I made sure to steal one of the fastest and newest copter on the lot!"

"I swear to god if the military get on our ass-"

"You worry too much!" He laughs licking his knife

I shake my head at his antics hoping that I would get through this little mission with at least some of my sanity left. I lean my head back ignoring the tremors of the helicopter as we continue on to our destination. 

25 minutes later...

"We're two minutes out!" The pilot shouts back at us causing Joker the smile

"Alright everyone it's showtime!" He smirks while his minions stand from their seat 

I sigh removing my harness making sure all of my guns were loaded. I look out the small window seeing the snowy topped mountains of Colorado. My eyes move down to see our target approaching us. 

"Get ready!" Joker yells as the door bay opens, the wind biting at his wild green hair

I stand beside him grabbing the handle right above my head. 

"And you're sure the pilot will meet us at the pick up point?"

"Of course. He knows better than to try and betray me." 

"Whatever you say." I mutter as his minions stand beside us

We wait until a few cars of the train pass until making our move. With a wide grin the Joker suddenly jumps out of the copter and I follow a second later. We land on the metal roof with a 'THUD' the others landing on the train behind us. I quickly jump down in front of the car's entrance door, the green haired clown following me. I kick down the door alerting the four guards inside. I don't hesitate shooting all four of them in the chest. 

"You would think the military would give them some kind of bullet proof vest." The joker laughs kicking one of the corpse. 

"They do but let's just say I have some special bullets to deal with that." 

The minions catch up to us, Joker giving them the signal to move ahead to the next car. We follow behind them, the next three cars getting cleared out with ease. We approach the final car the eight minions waiting for us. 

"And here's our big present!" Joker laughs as I move in front of the door

I give the minions a nod, silently telling them to be prepared. I kick in the door holding my gun at the ready. Although all I'm met with is the shocked faces of the Suicide Squad.

"Who are you?" Harley asks tilting her head at me

"I-"

"PUDDING!" Harley screams running past me to the Joker