Chapter 15

Ivy pins me to our bedroom door, her green eyes showing nothing but relief, happiness, and lust. 

“You’ve been gone for far too long.” She mumbles pressing herself against me as she eyes my lips

“I know my love. Let me make it up to you-” I speak grasping her hips

“Shh.” She smirks placing her finger over my lips, “There’s no way I’m letting you top tonight~”

Ivy’s hands find themselves on my hips guiding me away from the door and towards our bed. She pushes me onto our bed quickly using her vines to pin my wrists above my head. My lover pouts playfully tracing the lines on my chest plate as she straddles me. 

“Your queen missed you~” She whispers her lips centimeters from mine, “You left her alone leaving her with worry and fear from your unnecessary sacrifice.” I open my mouth to respond only to have her finger on my lips again, “No speaking~”

She places a feather light kiss on my lips before leaving a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck. My queen doesn’t hesitate to nip and suck on my neck ignoring my whimpers. By now I was fully erect, my dick rubbing up against the inside of her thigh. 

“It seems you’ve missed me too~” She purrs guiding her hand to cup my dick

A grunt leaves me as I try thrust into her hand, but my attempt is quickly stopped by more vines. Ivy chuckles while the vines tightly secure my waist, her hand rubbing me through my pants. I let out a rather embarrassing whine at her teasing. 

“Come on Ives please-”

Her hand quickly grabs my jaw her eyes now glowing a bright green, “Beg for me again.” She commands lustfully 

With a smirk I do so, “My queen please. I need your touch. I need your hands roaming across my body. It’s been too long. Please-”

“That’s enough darling~” She whispers her eyes full of lust

My queen swiftly begins to undress me, her vines loosening only for a few seconds so she can take off my shirt and jacket. She hooks her finger under my sports bra, watching with pure lust as she lifts it up, freeing my boobs from their prison. Ivy quickly begins to give them attention, using her mouth to suck and nibble on one while her hand gropes the other. I desperately pull at my restraints wanting nothing more than to touch my beauty of a girlfriend. Sadly the vines don’t budge leaving me at her mercy. 

Ivy removes herself from my chest with a chuckle before teasingly kissing down my stomach. She stops right above my buckle, moving quickly to strip me of my pants and boxers. Her green eyes watch in amusement when my dick twitches, desperate for any type of attention. She makes eye contact with me while she leans down, giving my hard dick a kiss before taking it in her mouth. I release a loud moan as she takes my whole member into her mouth. 

“F-Fuck!~” I moan feeling her tongue wrap around my shaft

I don’t try and stop the noises that come from my mouth while Ivy continues to pleasure me. Ivy maintains eye contact with me as her head bobs up and down, her tongue working wonders. My moans increase in volume as I feel my orgasm nearing. Although just before my dick begin to twitch she pulls away with a wet pop.

“Come on Ives.” I practically sob

Ivy only smirks at my plea and soon the familiar scent of her pheromones fill the air. She leans back, running her hands through her auburn red hair as her outfit shrinks away. I whine at the sight of her naked body wanting nothing more than to touch her. Of course her children don’t allow me keeping my hands and waist in a tight constraint. Ivy raises herself while her other hand grabs my member, slowly lowering herself down. I throw my head back in a silent moan as my dick slides into her wet snatch. 

“I f-forgot how big you are~” She chuckles wincing when her hips meet my own 

I still myself not wanting to hurt my lover while she was trying to adjust. After a minute or two she rolls her hips, a low guttural moan coming from her as my dick rubs against her walls. With little hesitation she picks up the pace, her hands grasping my hips while she tries to steady herself. I feel her tighten around me when I hit a certain spot in her, and I knew I had hit her g-spot. Suddenly her vines retract freeing me. I quickly sit up grabbing her hips as I begin to pound into her. 

I attach myself to her neck kissing and nibbling on the sensitive skin. She wraps her arms around my neck, moaning when I leave another mark on her skin. Soon skin slapping against skin and moans becomes the only sounds in the room. My dick continuously pounds into her with her slick walls tightening with every thrust. 

“F-Fuck~Y/N I’m close!~” She purrs 

“M-Me too.” I grunt my thursts becoming sloppy

The bed begins to creak and shake when my thrusts become even rougher and sloppier. Ivy’s moans start to increase in volume with her nails digging into my shoulders. With one final thrust we both come undone, Ivy’s walls clenching me with such force that I’m unable to pull out. My girlfriend’s lips find mine kissing me passionately. 

I draw out our orgasms with light thrusts, helping Ivy down from our high.I sheath myself inside her resting my forehead against her shoulder. I plant a kiss right above her heart looking up at her with a goofy smile. I pant already feeling tired while Ivy runs her hands through my hair. My lover notices and giggles moving her mouth next to my ear. 

“Since when did we ever stop at round 1?~” 

“M-Maybe tonight?” I giggle nervously silently pleading her with my eyes

Sadly the look behind her eyes were telling me I was going to be in for a long night.