Chapter 17

Your POV

After getting dressed I wandered around our home, trying to find the small group. A few frustrating minutes later I still couldn't find them. With a angry sigh I turn to the plants hoping they would help me.

"Can you all please create a trail to where they are?"

The plants look at each other before shaking their head no.

"No? Come on! I even got you all a new sibling." They only look at me and I knew what I had to do, "Ok how about this. If you lead me to them I'll get you all some fertilizer."

The plants nod yes and soon there was a path in front of me.

"Thank you and please don't tell Ivy about the fertilizer thing." I chuckle nervously walking down the path

Soon I hear the voices of my small harem and I'm lead into a small open area. I smile when I see that they're getting along relatively well.

"And let me tell you she can-Oh glad you could join us darling." Ivy smiles beckoning me over

"Well your children were keeping you very hidden until we came to an agreement." I chuckle kissing her cheek, "Anyway what were you three talking about?"

"How you are in bed." Frost smirks

"Ives-" I blush looking away from the three

"What? They were curious." She laughs

I shake my head and sit down next to Cheetah. The feline villain purrs, intertwining our hands as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"We were thinking about taking a trip into Gotham later tonight." Cheetah mumbles running her thumb across my knuckles

"Are you sure that's a good idea? The authorities will probably still be looking for us."

"What are they going to do? Arrest us?" Frost laughs, "Without any of the Justice League members they're useless."

"I still don't feel comfortable going out there this soon." I somewhat lie, "I don't want any of us to get taken back to Arkham."

Frost drapes her arms around my shoulders pulling me against her front, "Not even a day into this relationship and you're already protective. I must say I like it~"

Timeskip to night time brought to you by chibi Cheetah and chibi Y/N cuddling

I waited for my lovers to fall asleep before slowly getting out of bed. I quietly grab my helmet and put on my shoes, freezing when the floor creaked under me. I look over to the bed watching for any movement from the three. Thankfully after a few intense seconds neither of them move and I quickly make my way out of the bedroom. As I make my way towards the garage I couldn't help but feel surprised that none of the plants tried to stop me. I didn't think twice about it as I hop on my bike, wasting no time in getting out onto the streets.

I weaved in and out of traffic towards Wayne Industries, ignoring the honking and shouts of other drivers. I arrive within minutes parking my bike in a nearby alleyway. I climb the fire escape of a nearby building before shooting my grappling hook onto the roof of Wayne Industries. As soon as I land I spot Batwoman glaring at me.

"You're late."

"Well I'm sorry but traffic was a pain." I huff, "Now what was so important that you wanted me to talk to me about?"

"I dug through Bruce's files and I found some old video footage."

"And?"

"Well they captured most of what he did to you."

"Let me guess you want me to give up on getting revenge and let the courts handle it? I've said this too many times-I'm not doing that. Bruce has enough money to pay off any court, any jury, and any judge. There will be no justice other than my own. I'll be taking care of him."

"So this is your informant." A new voice speaks 

Batwoman and I quickly draw out our weapons only to see Dick standing a few feet away.

"Oh it's you." Batwoman states nonchalantly tucking her gun back in her belt

"Nice to finally meet you V/N. You have quite the record." He smirks walking towards me

I don't say anything, still shocked to see how my 'brother' has grown. I only stare at him for a few seconds bringing myself to speak.

"It's been a long time."

"What do you mean?" Dick cocks an eyebrow clearly confused

"Dick that's Y/N." Batwoman informs him

His eyes widen and he looks back at me. With a deep breath I take off my helmet, letting E/C eyes stare into his blue ones. 

"No way..."

"I'm sorry for not contacting you but I needed to distance myself. Especially after father's attempt on my life."

"Attempt on your life?"

"That night when you and Alfred left....he tried to kill me with a knife. That's why I have a scar on my face."

"He said you ran away-"

"You know him better than that." I growl glaring at him

"She's hellbent on getting her revenge on him. Although I'm afraid with Damian around-"

"Damian? Who's Damian?" I ask 

"Bruce had a son with Talia Ah Ghul." Dick states, "His mother and grandfather taught him at their assassin school until dumping him off onto Bruce."

I scoff putting my helmet back on, "And why is this kid a concern with my revenge plan?"

"Well he's grown closer to Bruce. If you do anything to him then Damian may come after you."

I laugh, "Then let the kid try."

"Y/N please just try and see reason-"

"What reason is there Dick!" I shout at him, anger flowing through my veins, "What justice is there for me? NONE! That bastard will pay for everything he's done. I'll kill him myself."

"You can't be serious-"

"She is Dick." Batwoman speaks up

"I can't let you do that." He states stepping towards me

A wave of surprise comes over me when Batwoman steps in front of me, pointing her gun right at Dick's chest. 

"Kath what are you-"

"Let Y/N go. I'll explain myself later."

Dick continued to glare at the female hero as I nodded a silent 'thanks' before making my escape.