Chapter 8

I twist the bastard's arm just as my phone begins to ring. 

"Dammit." I growl keeping the guy on the ground with my foot. I pull out my phone answering whoever is calling me, "What the fuck do you want?"

"Oh such harsh words!" Joker laughs 

"Whatda want?" I ask again keeping the phone in place with my cheek and shoulder while I reach for my gun

"Well I knew how eager you are to rescue Deadshot so I just wanted to let you know that we've tracked down Suicide Squad."

"What?"

"Indeed. You see tomorrow there suppose to be on a mission in Colorado. Their target will be on a train traveling to some town called Crested Butte. The train will be forced to go into the mountains where we can ambush them. We'll get the helicopter close to the train so you, me, and my men can rescue our people. They wouldn't see us coming!"

"Are you sure Joker? How will we get off the train?"

"Of course I'm sure! You really think that I'd invite you on a plan that I wasn't sure about."

"Yes. Now answer my second question." I sigh shooting the pinned man's ankles forcing a scream from his mouth

"Look I have a rendezvous spot already set up. We just have to make it there in time."

"Thrilling." I state with no emotion as I roll my eyes

"Now that you know the plan are you in? Or are you out?" He laughs

"I'm in. Just give me the meeting place and I'll meet you tomorrow."

"We'll meet at the airport. Go to hangar 9 and we'll be waiting."

"Understood." I state hanging up on the Joker as my victim starts to crawl away, "Now where are you going jackass?" I walk towards him, my boots' heels clicking against the industrial floor

"L-Look I'm s-sorry!" The man sobs as I step on his back

"I don't believe you. You robbed and killed a single mother of three, then burned her house down. Lucky for you the kids were with their grandma." I kick him in the side flipping him on his back

I aim my gun right at his head but right before I pull the trigger I hear a noise behind me. I furrow my brows behind my mask looking behind me to see what it was. I scan the dark area seeing if there was anyone in the darkness. Suddenly the man underneath me is pulled away from me immediately causing me to turn around in surprise. Although I soon see my smirking girlfriend holding up the man. My eyes travel to the vine wrapped around the man's neck, his hands desperately clawing at the plant. 

"Have you been here the whole time?" I ask holstering my gun

"Of course. I need to make sure my lover stays safe. Especially when she just agreed to a suicidal mission with the clown prince." She states forming her hand into a fist, the vine tightening on the man until he suffocated

My lover maintains eye contact as she walks towards me swaying her hips. She places her hands on my helmet before whispering the spell, "Reveal the hatif ki the haj ato." She whispers my helmet glowing a light F/C, my lover taking it off once the glow dissipates.

Her green eyes stare into mine, her face leaning in close before her addictive lips pressing against mine. Without hesitation I kiss back wrapping my arm around Ivy's waist. She presses her body against mine, running one of her hands through my H/C hair. Within seconds she begins to grind on me and I know full well that she's doing it on purpose.

"Babe not here." I mutter slightly pushing her away

"You're about to go on a dangerous mission and you won't comfort your lover's worries?~"

I open my mouth to respond only to pick up the scent of Ivy's pheromones. I grit my teeth trying to resist my urges, "Y-You know that's not-" I groan as her pheromones gets stronger

"There's no one here darling~Give in to me~"

I shut my eyes desperately trying to get myself in control. It doesn't work however, my plant loving lover hooking her leg around my left one swiftly knocking me to the ground. Ivy smirks once she sees our position, her lovely legs straddling and trapping me under her. She doesn't hesitate what so ever, immediately beginning to place kisses on my neck. Her lips further increase the affect of her pheromones, practically driving me insane for her. I groan as she grinds against me, my dick completely rock hard. 

"D-Don't t-tease." I growl my shaking hands grabbing her hips

Ivy chuckles moving her face up so that we were staring into each others eyes, "So needy~" She purrs lightly running her nails down my cheek, "But I won't keep you waiting~"

A moan escapes my mouth as she rubs my dick through my pants, making me thrust into her hand. She unzips my pants slipping her hand past my boxers and gently wraps her hand around my shaft. 

"S-Shit.." I curse feeling her soft hand wrap around the most sensitive part of me. 

Ivy's smirk grows, her hand ever so slowly moving up and down. I give her a small glare and I move to get up only for her vines to shoot out of nowhere and hold me down. I try to fight the vines in my lust state but of course they don't budge at all. 

"You'll have to be patient dear~"

I growl starting to get annoyed by her teasing. She ignores me her hand tightening on my dick before picking up the pace. I bite my lip from the pleasure, my girlfriend making sure I felt every movement. My gloved hands try to grip the floor as I try to thrust into her hand, but with a snap of her fingers more vines wrap around my waist keeping it against the floor. Her green eyes look into mine as she leans down, dragging her tongue up my dick. I moan the pleasure building within my pelvis. I let out a small whine when she leans back up, my lover loving being in control. Her hand goes faster, the pleasure from just a simple handjob starting to become too much for me. Ivy of course notices and doesn't hesitate to whisper certain....themes into my ear. Within a few minutes I let out a loud moan, coming over her hand and chest.

My lover raises her eyebrow as she looks down, collecting some of my cum from her chest. Her enchanting green eyes make sure I'm watching as licks my cum off her finger. "A little salty." She jokes 

She wipes off the rest of my cum grabbing onto my still hard dick. I, for some reason, get excited hoping that she'd continue. Although she tucks my dick back into my boxers, zipping up my pants. I give her a small look expecting to go a little farther into our little session. 

"You really think I'd let us have sex in front of a dead body and in a warehouse? Where cameras can be watching? You're funny darling." Ivy laughs leaning down so her mouth is next to my ear, "But we'll finish this once we get home~"