Chapter 6

I pull up to Ivy's hideout around 2 in the morning. I know she's going to be pissed but I've got a small gift for her. I quietly get off my bike sneaking my way towards our bedroom. Her children of course look at me suspiciously, but once they saw it was me they backed off. I take a deep breath slowly turning the door knob, quietly walking into our bedroom. I walk towards our bed only to see that Ivy isn't there.

"Wait a minute-" I mutter right before the door slams close 

I immediately turn around, spotting a rather angry and upset Ivy.

"Do you know what time it is?" She huffs her eyes narrowing into a glare

"One in the morning?"

"And do you know what time you left?"

"Um-"

"You left at 9." She states swaying her hips as she approaches me 

"I, um, forgot." I mutter my eyes focus on her hips, "I stayed behind with Joker to talk about some things and then we kinda partied." 

Ivy shakes her head wrapping her arms around my neck, "My children and I were beginning to think something bad happened to you." 

"I'm sorry." I mutter resting my forehead on her shoulder

She doesn't say anything which worries me. I try to lift up my head but one of her hands come up to the back of my helmet, pushing my head back down. I can feel some vines slowly creeping up my calves trying to trap me. 

"Let me make it up to you." I whisper eyeing the vines, "Let me take you out for a ride around town. Just you and me."

"Hmm."

"It won't be too long. I promise." I try to convince her 

After another minute she pulls away placing her hands on my helmet, "Okay let's go."  She smiles

I smile lifting her up causing her to laugh. I set her down as she places a kiss to my helmet. I gently intertwine our hands guiding her out of our bedroom to my bike. We reach the garage within seconds and I let go of her hand to grab her helmet. 

(Pretend it's green and black)

Ivy raises an eyebrow looking at the helmet and then me. 

"What? I had to be prepared. You're my girlfriend so I knew eventually you'd ride with me." 

She shakes her head smiling before putting in on. I hop on the bike starting it as she hops on behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I carefully back it up and quickly take off down the road. I hit the throttle, Ivy's grip tightening on my waist. I chuckle slowing down a bit as we reach a red light. Although there wasn't any traffic so I just went ahead and ran the light. I mean seriously, no one is on the road in Gotham at this hour. Well no one except for villains and the occasional police officer. I tour the city with Ivy going down multiple streets and business that still have their lights on. A smile forms on my face as I feel Ivy rest her head on my shoulder, seeming content with the views. Sadly half way through the ride I notice two other motorcycles following us.