Training and Confession

3rd Person POV:

It's been five years since Izuku, Neo, and Shoka left Musutafa and met the Avengers. Since then, all three of them had been training with Avengers and were treated with kindness. Izuku had discovered that he had three quirks. He pushed himself to the limit in order to become strong and the best hero there is. They also learned a lot from them as well. Izuku also dyed his hair color and the freckles he use to have were gone. He went from a shy and stuttering kid to a confident and nice young man. Shoka had fully awakened her quirk. She can now cloak herself in fire or ice as well as create weapons from fire or ice. Neo had awakened her quirk as well. She could not only create physical illusions, but she can also disguise herself as anyone with her quirk.

With Shoka and Neo

Shoka and Neo are currently in their room, talking about a certain cinnamon roll.

Shoka: So we agree on sharing Izuku, correct?

Neo: Yes. How should we tell him about the way we feel for him?

Shoka: We need to tell him as soon as possible. 

Neo: I'm just nervous that he'll reject us.

???: I highly doubt Izuku will reject you two.

They turn around and saw Natasha standing by the door.

Neo: How much have you heard?

Natasha: All of it. Izuku won't reject you two. 

Shoka: How do you know?

Natasha: He was talking with his father about you two before he went to the training room. He told him that he doesn't want to break the other's heart and was hoping that you two could share.

Shoka and Neo were surprised to hear that Izuku had feelings for both of them, but didn't want to break their heart.

Natasha: You two got this. Just be confident. Okay?

Shoka and Neo nodded.

Minitimeskip

Shoka and Neo made it to the training room and saw Izuku without his shirt on practicing with his King Cerberus weapon. This caused both of them to have a nosebleed and a massive blush. 

Neo/Shoka: *in mind* Oh my god!! Izuku even looks sexier without his shirt. 

They were staring at him for two minutes until Shoka came back to reality.

Shoka: Izuku. Me and Neo want to talk to you.

He was still practicing.

Neo: Izu?

Continues to practice. They didn't know that he had earbuds on. Neo decide to go up to Izuku and tap him on the shoulder. Izuku stopped, turned around, and saw Neo. He removed his earbuds and put them back in their case.

Izuku: Hey girls. I didn't see you three there. 

Shoka: It's fine. We want to talk to you about something.

Izuku: Sure thing. Can one of you pass my shirt?

Neo grabbed Izuku's shirt and passed it to him. He put it one.

Izuku: *grabs waterbottle* So girls. What do you want to talk about? *drinks water*

Shoka and Neo were nervous about confessing to Izuku for a bit until Shoka spoke up.