U.S.J. Part 2

A/N: I'm adding Emerald to the Harem and I have plans for Cinder. Other than that, let's begin.

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see Izuku and Neo battling against multiple villains and taking them down one by one. They make quick work of them as Izuku uses his ice element to trap them so the police will arrest them.

Izuku: That's all of them.

Neo: Yeah. We should be heading back.

Izuku's spirit awareness kicked in.

Izuku: Alright you two. You can come on out. 

The two girls came out with their hands up in the air.

Cinder: We don't want to fight you two. 

Neo: Easy for you to say.

Izuku: If you don't want to fight, then why are you two here?

Emerald: We were forced to live this life. We didn't have a choice.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Cinder: Me and Emerald were constantly mistreated, overworked, and abused by our caretakers as well as people around us. Emerald had it even worse because of her quirk.

Neo: You think we would believe-

Izuku: They're telling the truth.

Neo looked at Izuku crazy.

Neo: How could you tell they're telling the truth?

Izuku: Their spirit energy feels as if they've been broken for so long. I know how they feel. *to Cinder and Emerald* If you two don't want to become villains, we can help you.

Emerald: Please help us. Even if we join you, we won't be free.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Cinder: We're wearing these shock collars. If we didn't succeed in our mission, we would receive punishment. 

Izuku pressed a button on his watch and did a scan on the shock collar.

Izuku: Jarvis, is there a way to override the shock collar?

Jarvis: There is a way, sir. An E.M.P blast should do the trick.

Izuku: Okay, but let's do this then.

Izuku created an earth dome around the two girls and then had electricity wrapped around his arms.

Izuku: Alright you two. Here I go.

Izuku released an electromagnetic pulse through the earth dome he created and it destroyed the shock collars around Cinder and Emerald. 

Cinder: We're free.

Izuku undid the earth dome around them and saw the shock collars that they had on were destroyed. Emerald and Cinder hugged Izuku for freeing them.