Internships Part 2

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see Izuku and a few of his classmates at the front of U.A waiting on The Avengers.

Ruby: Um Izubabe? Where are the Avengers?

Izuku: Hold on, my sweet Rose. *to Jarvis* Jarvis, call Uncle Nick.

Jarvis: Right away. 

Jarvis called Nick Fury.

Nick: Yes Izuku?

Izuku: Uncle Nick, we're ready for teleportation.

Nick: Alright, we're teleporting you right now.

All of a sudden, the group was surrounded by light and was teleported into the Helicarrier.

Fury: Hello U.A. students. Welcome to your internships. You'll be training with the best for the next two weeks. Each of you is assigned to different heroes to train for your internships based on your skills. We'll provide you with a place to sleep and eat. Now onto who has who.

Tony: Melissa Shield and Mei Hatsume, you're with me and Steve Rogers. You'll alternate between us two.

Mei and Melissa: Okay.

T'Challa: Eijiro Kirishima and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, you're with me.

Thor: Denki Kaminari, you're with me young one.

Wanda: Izumi Yagi and Camie Utsushimi, you're with me.

Natasha: Coco Adel, Itsuka Kendo, Ochako Uraraka, Camie Utsushimi, and Velvet Scarlatina, you're with me. Camie, you'll be alternating between me and Wanda.

Camie: Okay.

Peter: Tsuyu Asui, you're with me.

Steve Rogers: Hitoshi Shinsho, you're with me.

Yang: Wait. What about us?

Nick: That's simple. You have already met your trainers.

RWBY, Momo, and Kyoka looked at Izuku, Shoka, and Neo and they were happy to be with them.

Izuku: That's right girls. You're with us. 

Nick: Alright, with that being said, sit down and relax. But tomorrow, be ready.

Timeskip to Night

Right now, we see Izuku in his room at the headquarters in Musutafu, just thinking about fighting Stain. 

Izuku: * in mind* Why does Stain want to fight me? What's he after? *out loud* Friday, show Stain's profile.

Friday: Right away.

Friday shows Stain's profile. Apparently, Stain was dying of Cancer and wasn't told by the doctors. He was also rejected into any hero school because most people said that his quirk, Bloodcurdle, was considered to be villainous.