Party and Press Conference

A/N: I'm thinking about replacing Fuyumi with two other people. I was thinking about putting her with Roman because even he deserves love. Anyways, let's begin.

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see Izuku, Shoka, Neo, Cinder, and Emerald, along with Peter, MJ, and Ned were preparing the house for the party.

Shoka: Thanks again MJ and Ned for helping us out.

MJ: It's no problem Shoka. I'm glad we can help.

Jarvis: Izuku, you have a phone call from Principal Nezu.

Izuku: Answer.

Jarvis answered the phone.

Izuku: Hello.

Nezu: Hello Izuku.

Izuku: Hey Uncle Nezu. What can I do for you?

Nezu: I'm holding a Press Conference at U.A in a few days. It's to discuss the events that happened today. 

Izuku: Okay. I'll be there. 

Nezu: Okay. Enjoy your party.

Izuku: Thank you Uncle Nezu. I'll see you then. Jarvis end call.

Jarvis ended the call with Principal Nezu as the group got done with cleaning and decorating the house. 

Izuku: Alright. We're ready for the party. 

Shoka: Oh I realize. We need to pick up the food for the party.

Izuku: I'll go and pick it up.

Izuku was about to go until his phone rang again. 

Jarvis: Phone call from Toshi.

Izuku signed.

Izuku: What does Bunny Superman wants this time?

Emerald: Izuku. We'll pick up the food because I have a feeling that your conversation with your former father is gonna be ugly.  

Izuku: Alright. Be careful girls.

The girls left all the while Izuku sat down.

Izuku: Answer and FaceTime it.

Jarvis answers the phone and see his former parents on the T.V screen.

Toshi: Hi so-

Izuku: Don't you dare call me son, you bastich.

Inko: Izuku. Don't talk to your father like that.

Izuku: How about you shut your half-wit piehole, whore.

Toshi: That's enough, Izuku. I called you to talk about One For All.

Izuku: I already know about One For All and if you think this is an opportunity for you guys to get me back, then you're wrong.

Toshi: Izuku, please don't tell the press about One For All or my secret.

Izuku: At this point, everyone wants to know what's One For All, and I'm gonna tell them what it is.

Toshi: I swear to God if you tell them about it, I'll talk your daughter away and force you to lie.

Izuku: You do know that our call is being recorded, right?

Toshi went paled after hearing this.

Izuku: As much as I would like to continue this conversation, I have to make sure that my party is good. So goodbye. Oh, and also, if you think about kidnapping my daughter, you better hope and pray that your life and medical insurance cover your bill after what I'm gonna do to you. Later.