U.S.J Part 1

A/N: I've just learned that Time is an element, but it's going to be rare for Izuku to use Time unless it's necessary. Also, this is going to be a short chapter. Other than that, let's begin. 

3rd Person POV:

Today is the day that Class 1-A and 1-B will be heading to U.S.J for hero training. Mr. Aizawa told the students that they have the option to wear their hero costumes or U.A Gym Clothes and they'll be joined by Class 1-B and some other heroes as well as the Big Three.

Minitimeskip

Class 1-A is currently boarding the bus with Izuku giving them instructions.

Izuku: You can sit with whoever you want, but don't be so loud. Also, don't embarrass Mr. Aizawa.

Iida: Barnes, shouldn't we have assigned seats?

Izuku: It's not the type of bus you're used to, Iida. I've looked inside the bus before anyone boarded the bus.

Inside the bus

Everyone was talking among each other while Izuku was sitting between Shoka and Neo with both of them resting their heads on his shoulder.

Like this.

Tsu: Hey Barnes.

Izuku: Yes Asui?

Tsu: You can call me Tsu.

Izuku: Very well Tsu. What's up?

Tsu: Is it true that you're the son of The Winter Soldier?

Izuku: Indeed I am. He, along with his teammates trained me, Neo, and Shoka for some years. 

Kaminari: No way! You were trained by the Avengers? Thor's my favorite hero.

Coco: I like Black Widow with her fighting style and fashion wear.

Blake: Same here.

Camie: Scarlet Witch is my personal favorite.

Izuku: I'll make sure they stop by and talk to all of you.

Kirishima: So manly bro.

Ojirou: *in mind* I might find myself a rival.

Ruby: Um Barnes?

Izuku: Yes Rose?

Ruby: You can call me Ruby. I just want to know how your quirks work. Especially you Weapon Creation. It looks so cool.

Izuku: Weapon Creation allows me to create weapons from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy. I'm capable of creating virtually any weapon and however many I want to make. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat. Also, I can combine the weapons with my second quirk as well as merge two or three weapons to create a new one or create some based from videogames. For example, *summons revolver* I can combine this revolver with *summon combat knife* with this combat knife.