First Day

*cue opening* 

The trio are currently getting dressed because today is the first day at U.A and they want to make a first impression. Izuku is the first one to get done and was waiting for his two girlfriends to finish getting dressed up. Eventually, Neo and Shoka got dressed and Izuku saw and stared at them because they look really cute in their uniforms.

 Eventually, Neo and Shoka got dressed and Izuku saw and stared at them because they look really cute in their uniforms

Imagine Neo with the U.A Uniform

Minus the scar on the left side

Shoka: Umm Zuzu-chan? You're staring.

Izuku: Sorry girls. I'm just admiring your beauty.

Neo: *gets in a sexy pose* You like?

Izuku: You better be glad we have school today, otherwise I'll make you two scream again.

Neo and Shoka started to blush.

Shoka/Neo: Zuzu/Izu!!

Izuku: What? Neo started it.

Neo: Let's just get to school.

Izuku: Okay.

Timeskip to the front of Class 1-A btyb a Chibi Izuku playing guitar for a Chibi Kyoka.

The trio made it to the front of Class 1-A door and saw how big the door was.

Neo: This door is huge.

Shoka: Probably because if someone has a mutation or giant quirk.

Izuku: Yeah. Let's just go inside.

The trio went inside and saw Momo and Kyoka.

Izuku: Hey Yaomomo and Jirou-san.

Momo/Jirou: Hey Zuzu/Izu, Neo, and Shoka.

Izuku: How are you, girls?

Momo: We're fine honey. How did you on the Entrance Exam?

Izuku: I did fine. 

All of a sudden, Izuku's eyes were covered.

???: Guess who?

Izuku: Let's see. I know that voice and *feels the hands of the person that was covering his eyes* her hands feel soft. I guess it's Yang Xiao Long.