Internships Part 1

*Cue Opening

3rd Person POV:

It's been a week since the Conference and since then, everyone was mad at All Might and Telepath for not only neglecting their son and favoring their son's bully instead of him. Since then, their ranks decreased. All Might was number one, but now he's ranked number 20 while Telepath rank is now number 25. Enji was announced to be the next number one hero while Rei was ranked number 5. Enji told everyone that when Izuku gets his hero license, he'll give the number one rank to him because Izuku deserves it as he has seen what Izuku has done.

With Izuku

Right now, we see Izuku, along with his girlfriends and Eri, walking to U.A. While they were walking, many civilians were cheering for them.

Random Kid: Excuse me sir. Can you sign my notebook?

Izuku: Sure thing, kid.

Izuku got his pen out and signed the notebook.

Eri: Papa, you're famous.

Shoka: I agree. You're getting popular with everyone.

Izuku: Meh. I could care less about popularity, fame, and fortune. I want to be a hero for those who can't defend themselves.

Emerald: And that's why everyone likes you.

Minitimeskip to school

Right now, Izuku, Eri, and his harem have made it to the classroom and were looked at by everyone.

Izuku: Hey guys.

Iida: Barnes, who's this kid?

Izuku: Oh. Everyone, this is Eri Barnes, my adopted daughter. *to Eri* Eri, this is mommies and daddy's classmates. They're friendly.

Eri: H-H-Hi. My name is Eri Barnes.

All of 1-A: * in mind* She's so cute! Must protect snowball at all cost!

Izuku: Eri, you do know you have four more mommies here, right?

Eri: *surprised* Really? Who?

Izuku: You remember the girls that were at our house for training.

Eri nodded.

Izuku: They're also your mommies as well.

Eri: Yayy! I have more mommies.

Everyone in the classroom: *in mind* Yep

Everyone in the classroom: *in mind* Yep. We're protecting the snowball.

Aizawa: I see that all of you are getting acquainted with Eri.

Everyone turned around to see Aizawa and Cinder. 

Izuku: Sorry about that Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa: It's fine, problem child. *to everyone* Everyone to your seats.