Entrance Exam

A/N: Forgot to mention that All Might gave One For All to Katsuki because Izumi rejected the offer from her father. Don't worry, he and All Might won't be having One For All for long. Other than that, let's begin.

3rd Person POV:

Today was the day of the Entrance Exam. Right now, we see the five walking to U.A in order to take the Entrance Exam. While Momo and Neo are taking the Recommendation Exam; Shoka, Izuku, and Jirou will be taking the regular exam. 

They arrived at U.A just in time to take the Exam.

Izuku: This is it, girls. Let's do our best.

The girls: Hai!!!

???: Move out of the way extras!!!

The group saw Katsuki coming through. He saw Izuku here and let's just say that Katsuki is pissed off to see him.

Katsuki: DEKU!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HEAR YOU QUIRKLESS LOSER?!?!

Izuku: What does it look like dumbass? I'm here to take the Entrance Exam. I should be asking you that considering you don't have the personality to become a hero.

Katsuki: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!

Izuku: You heard me Human TNT. I don't have to repeat myself to someone like you.

This made Katsuki even madder as he scoffs off and nearly knocked over a girl with black hair with red tips. Izuku manages to get her before she fell to the ground.

Blonde hair Girl: YOU JERK!!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!

Katsuki continued to walk away, ignoring the blonde haired girl that was screaming at him. She was about to go to have a piece of her mind until Izuku stopped her.

Izuku: Don't bother to talk to him. He's nothing more but a jackass. *to black hair girl with red tips* You okay?

???: I'm fine. Thanks for the save.

Izuku: It would be bad luck if you fell headfirst on the ground. I'm Izuku Barnes. Who are you?

Ruby: I'm Ruby Rose and the blonde haired girl is Yang Xiao Long.

Yang: Sup handsome~.

Izuku: Nothing much beautiful. Just here to take the Entrance Exam.

Yang: Same here.

Ruby: I'm taking the recommendation test.

Momo and Neo: Same here.

Izuku: We should be going now. We don't want to be late.

Timeskip 

Izuku, Jirou, and Shoka are in the auditorium waiting for Present Mic to tell the contestants about the Practical Exam. They were enjoying the peace and quiet until they saw Izumi, Shoto, Katsuki, and Katsumi. They hoped that Izumi and her group didn't spot them, but Izumi saw them. She was about to go and sit next to Izuku, but Yang got to Izuku first.

Yang: Hey Izuku. Is someone sitting there?

Izuku: No. You can sit here. *see's a girl with cat ears* Who's your friend?

Yang: This is Blake Belladonna. *to Blake* Blake, this is Izuku Barnes. The boy I was telling you about after we were done with the test and in the cafeteria.

Blake: *extends her hand* Nice to meet you, Barnes.

Izuku: *shakes her hand* Nice to meet you as well Ms. Belladonna.

Blake: You can call me Blake.

All of a sudden, the light dimmed down and Izuku took notice of it.

Izuku: Seems like they're about to start. Let's go ahead and take our seats.