Return and Reunion

3rd Person POV:

The next day, we see Izuku, Shoka, and Neo sleeping together in bed. Izuku was the first to wake up.

Izuku: Hey girls. It's time to wake up.

Shoka: *still sleeping* Hmmm. Five more minutes. 

Neo: *still sleeping* I want to snuggle some more.

Izuku: As much as I want to snuggle with you two, we have to get ready. We're heading back to Musutafa today. I promise we'll snuggle later.

Just then, Shoka and Neo got up.

Shoka and Neo: Okay, but you better keep your word.

Izuku: *kisses Shoka and Neo on the cheek* I will.

Izuku allowed Neo and Shoka to go use the bathroom first while he got started on packing his clothes. 

Minitimeskip

Izuku, Shoka, and Neo made it to the kitchen with their bags and was met by Tony, Bucky, and Nick Fury.

Fury: Are you three ready?

I/S/N: We are. 

Fury: Alright. You three give your best and show them what you're made of.

Izuku: We will Uncle Fury.

Tony: Also, I need to give you these.

Tony gave them a watch.

Izuku's watch is black, Neo's watch is brown and pink, and Shoka's watch is Red and Blue

Izuku: A watch? 

Tony: Not just a watch. This watch allows you to access your hero costumes and contact any of us in case your in trouble. It's non-hackable. 

Izuku: What else does it do?

Tony: It does the same thing as a normal Apple or Samsung watch.

Shoka: So how do we access to our costumes?

Tony: There's a button on the side to press that allows you to change into your hero costumes. Try it out.

Izuku saw the button and said this before he transformed.

Izuku: Henshin.

Izuku pressed the button on the watch and nanomachines started to flow through his body, creating fibers and merging with one another.