Special chapter #1

Hello I am back my uh what should I call you all actually ummmm well I put calm music so listen to it if you want to after all music makes everything better in my opinion or you can go on Pandora or Spotify and jam to what ever you want to and this is a special chapter only one of three so be on the lookout 👀 also I am probably going to start on the mind scape soon so also be on the lookout for that as well and if you want to use some of my ideas message me on here and knock yourself out and also comment on my other stories if you want them to continue or not. I will also any other questions you could possibly have so don't be shy alright anyway I will see you all later.
—————————————————————————
We see the whole band standing in front of a portal that is fully red.

Alastor: Alright now that we are all here I can explain and tell you where we are going. We are going to hell city and be ready cause a lot of people are going to try and kill you so show them who's boss alright and don't be afraid to kill them they are things that are absolutely despicable to the highest degree.

M&B&E: Got it.

Mina: So what is it like before we go down there.

Alastor: A lot of guts, drugs, Hookers anything you can think of also when we get to the hotel I helped create be ready for some not so welcoming faces.

Bakugou: If that's the case I will blow them away!

Alastor: Calm down they won't respond kindly to that.

Bakugou: Tch fine.

Alastor: Alright now everyone follow me.

With his final words he stepped through the portal and walked into the city he was so familiar with and soon the others followed him.

Mina: Whoa you weren't joking sweetie it is whole city and a lot of guts.

Bakugou: That tower it has a counter that has three zeros what does that mean?

Alastor noticed the counter and his eyes widened.

Alastor: Shit follow me quickly we have to get to the hotel now!

He picked Mina up and started sprinting.

Mina: Whoa calm down why are you so frightened?

Alastor: You remember the cleanse I told you all about?

Einzenn: Yeah what about it?

Alastor: That's today I lost count of the days until the next cleanse. We are almost near the hotel quickly now.

Alastor then put Mina down and opened the door to the hotel and ushered everyone in quickly. Once everybody was in he shut the door and quickly locked it.

Alastor: Whew That was close alright we should be fine in here.

???: Ah coming in here to escape the cleanse don't worry I will be with you in a moment!

Alastor: Ohh boy here we go.

Mina: What do you mean here we go?

???: Sorry I was tidying some files in the back but welcome to hazbi..... What are humans doing down here?!

Mina: Uhh hi.

???: Who brought you guys down here it's not safe are all of you alright.

Mina: Were fine but umm for who brought us down here.

Alastor (s): Hello Charlie dear it has been awhile hasn't it.

Alastor had spoken it with a full toothy grin and waved while Charlie was shocked and not able to move.