The USJ Sluaghter

Howdy y'all I'm back with another chapter and if your questioning the title of this chapter you'll see that's all I have to sa- ohh and I will be working on the mind scape story some time soon. Without further ado LET'S GET THIS PARTY StARTED!!!!!!!!!
—————————————————————————

No ones P.O.V

We see the blue sky and reddish hair standing on a roof reminiscing the exact roof which he jumped off of and the chance that he met the man who saved him. Or in other words himself but he can't tell if meeting himself was a blessing or a curse but as always he never broke his smile. As he stood there he realized he would have to leave soon for school so he stepped down and started walking towards the door and then down the stairs he soon realized what day it was it was the day they would select their class representatives.

Alastor (s): well I better get going Aizawa won't like if I'm late on a important day like this.

Alastor (s): (start the humming video above)

(Soon Alastor made it to the school it felt off to him though he shrugged it off and kept humming while smiling.)

Alastor saw the reporter's were still there prying into the students of U.A like vultures, but yet he still kept smiling like a mad man and walked by.

Alastor kept walking and humming and the people who walked by him were a mix of either scared or weirded out.

He soon made it to class though and stopped humming and walked with a smile and not a care in the world.

Alastor (s): why hello there Shiro and  Yamomo both here early I see.

Momo: Why hello there Alastor it is nice to see you again since your always in high spirits.

Shiro: I'm not sure if it's happiness or him just being insane.

Alastor: Both.

Momo: Oh...

Alastor: My what's wrong Momo where did your smile go I don't see anything to be sad about.

Momo: Ummm well it's just, I don't mean to sound rude by how did you lose your sanity?

Alastor: I was never sane to begin with so I never lost it.

Shiro: Well that's just obvious I mean I don't think he stops smiling even when he's asleep.

Alastor: You right I don't ever stop smiling now as much as I would love to keep talking to you beauties everyone is going to arrive soon.

Alastor then takes his seat and everyone starts to walk in and after a couple minutes of waiting everyone comes in and Aizawa comes in as a worm again and takes roll call.

Aizawa: Alright class now that I know everyone is here you will be doing something that will impact your future as a hero.

Everyone except two: is another quirk apprehension test!!!

Aizawa: Today you'll be choosing a class representative.

Everyone except two: WOW a totally normal school event!

That's when everyone jumped out of their seat saying they should be it until one student spoke up.

Tenya: I think we should put to a vote!! *He said with his hand in the air*

Tenya: Isn't this the best way sir!

Aizawa: Whatever just decide before my nap is over.

Tenya: Yes sir!!