We Are Legends Part 3

Hello again everyone it's Merc again he still won't give up his pride so I am going to give you and I want to say everyone you have all been good to him and I thank you on behalf of my creator and I hope you all have a wonderful evening. With out further ado Let's begin!
————————————————————————
Merc: We begin this chapter where we see the two lovers on the bed in each other's arms breathing in sync.

Alastor: So peaceful and quiet.

Einzenn: Bakugo! I swear to god if you don't stop cheating I will end you!

Bakugo: I am not cheating your just shit at the game!

Alastor: *sigh* I just had to say something didn't I?

Mina: Hehehehehehe well at least we know their not dead.

Alastor: Yeah but they ruined the silence.

Mina: Well remember good things never last forever.

Alastor: Well except us we are the exception.

Mina: True that.

Alastor: Ohh Mina I have been meaning to ask you how are you getting used to your new body?

Mina: I am pretty much adjusted to it but I have been having a hard time with a few things.

Alastor: Like what?

Mina: Playing guitar has a bit of difficulty to it but I can still play and shopping for clothes is harder and people have been looking at me way more now.

Alastor: Well if you ever need someone by your side I will be available.

Mina then hugged him tightly and kissed him they stayed like that for a few minutes before they heard thing's crashing and the two separated both were annoyed at the others for ruining the moment.

Alastor: Will You both Shut up Already!

With that being said the crashing stopped and didn't continue for the rest of the day. Soon it was the day their class would get back from their internships.

Alastor: Are all of you ready to go?

Mina: Yup I am ready to go and I am gonna use the same excuse that you used for my parents.

Alastor: Alright what about you two are you not gonna fight like you have been for the past two days.

Einzenn: We said we were sorry.

Alastor: Sorry won't fix the holes in the wall.

Bakugo: They weren't that big of holes.

Alastor: You made a giant hole in the living room wall.

Einzenn: Yeah we know.

Alastor: Alright enough let's go greet our classmates.

Bakugo: Sour sport.

Alastor stopped straight in his tracks.

Mina: Now your fucked Bakugo.

Alastor: Bakugo I say you take that back either that or I put you down in the hallway of Fire personally.