Welp what do you know Part 1

Hey y'all Merc here as always recently I learned a new phrase my creator is actually nice but stubborn. He also is sorry that it took him so long to come out with this chapter and last chapter and the new phrase I learned is Fuckin send it!  Still haven't understand why it was made but it's fun to say. Anyways let's get you guys into this chapter! Let's Get This Party STARTED!!!!!!
—————————————————————————
Merc: We start this chapter zooming up to the front door of Abyssal's door. With the usual yelling.

Bakugo: I swear to god Einzenn give me back my phone!!

Einzenn: No I am going to find out who you were texting.

Bakugo: I will tell you if you give me my damn phone back.

Einzenn: To late have it opened!

Bakugo: What how!?!?

Einzenn just pointed to his eyes which glowed showing him the answer.

Bakugo:

Einzenn: Now to see who you were texting!

Einzenn looked at the phone and he saw the name and it was a name that matched one on the list. Einzenn just froze completely trying to find the words that he was feeling.

Alastor: Good morning you two were you fighting again?

Einzenn: Alastor ummm I have something to show you.

Alastor: Hmm what is it brother I hope this is something good.

Einzenn just showed Alastor and he bent down to look and when he saw the name he froze and took the phone and began scrolling up through his messages.

Alastor: Bakugo?

Bakugo: Uhh yes Alastor?

Alastor: Do you mind explaining why you are dating one Himiko Toga?

Bakugo: Well um because uh we have been dating before she went Uhh crazy.

Alastor did not like that answer at all but this was his family now and he wouldn't hurt them.

Alastor: Well I will speak to master to take her off the list but you need to do something.

Bakugo: What is Al?

Alastor: Try to have her regain her sanity and before you ask it's possible, hard to do but possible.

Bakugo: Really you'll talk to master?!

Alastor: Yes I have to talk to him anyways so this only boosted me to do it earlier.

Alastor walked over to the couch and he closed his eyes. Letting his mind sink into his masters room.

Alastor: Hello Sir are you here?

Ignatius: Ahh Alastor your here earlier then expected uh what are you doing here?