Combat training

A/N I'm back my guys or girls I haven't gotten my sleep back but I'm feeling okay enough to write another chapter now the very beginning of this chapter isn't gonna be the combat training because if I remember correctly where I last left off was Alastor going to tell Aizawa who he was and the other part of this chapter is gonna be combat training and yes there will be a lemon sometime in this story I will promise you that. So without further ado let's get this party STARTED!!!!!!!! By the way I'm going to put an s to where Alastor has static in his voice.
_________________________________
No one's P.O.V
As Alastor and Aizawa left class 1-A they all went to leave except one girl who went to follow this girl was none other then shoyo Todoroki. Alastor was walking until he heard Todoroki's footsteps he stopped for a little bit but then kept walking after. Aizawa and Alastor had reached the faculty lounge and Aizawa went in first to make sure it was clear. After Aizawa made sure there was no one there he called Alastor in.

Alastor: pretty quiet place you picked now I must warn you too pick your next words very carefully.

Aizawa: what in the hell did you mean when you said bodies.

Alastor: hahahaha getting straight into I see, you made the correct option yay for you!

Alastor: And to answer your question how good are you with history?

Aizawa: I now a lot maybe not all but a lot.

Alastor: then have you heard of the man that found guilty of over 300 cases of murder?

Aizawa: Yes but the defendant never said his name and no one knew it either he only went by Alast...

Alastor: well you see that was me hahahaha we'll not really this body per say but you get the idea.

When Aizawa heard this he was shocked but also skeptical of how he would still be alive.

Aizawa: that should be impossible that was during the nineteenth century and the electrocuted him to death.

Aizawa: so how would he still be alive?!

Alastor: he would live in hell of course for the rest of his life he would spend it in torment at least that was supposed to happen.

Alastor: however he was born in the underworld with more power then they could handle and he escaped he threw the entirety of hell into disarray he killed leaders that had been dormant as the leaders of the pentagram for centuries and he was soon known as the radio demon.

Alastor: The reason he is known as the radio demon is because he tortured his victims and broadcasted their screams all over. After awhile he got bored and invested his time in a place for rehabilitating demons and if your thinking I must've had a change of heart I only invested in it for entertainment.

Alastor: After awhile he got bored and came back to the over world or in other words the surface and that's where he found me...

Alastor: lying on the ground in my own pool of blood the only reason I am here right now is because of him healing me and the having me become him.

Alastor: I remember all his memories so I suppose you could say I did all those things as well although I don't really remember my old name so I just go with Alastor now.

To say Aizawa had a face of surprise would be an understatement he just couldn't believe it and while Alastor was telling the story he never broke his smile.

Alastor: if that is all Aizawa I will be leaving now and smile for once why don't you hahahahahahaha!

Shoyo's P.O.V

After hearing that story I finally understood what he was and how he has that much power. But then I heard he was leaving

Shoyo: 'ohhhh shit I have to hide uhh where can I hide, oh a storage closet perfect.'