We are Legends Part 1

Well Ummm I am not sure how to put this but Ummm you now what I am just going to start. Let's Get This Party STARTED!
————————————————————————
A/N: We start this chapter off with the sunshine going into our young couples eyes.

Alastor: *yawn* Ahh waking up is still the same as always I see.

Mina: Mmmmh. Alastor where are you going?

Alastor: Huh?

Mina: Fufufu~ Alastor what are you doing?

Alastor: What is she dreaming about? Sweetheart are you okay?

Alastor began to gently shake her and soon she woke up from her dream and soon looked up.

Mina: What is it sweetie?

Alastor: You were talking in your sleep.

Mina suddenly had a huge blush on her face.

Mina: How much did you hear!

Alastor: What seemed to be the beginning but that is about it. Why do you ask sweetheart?

Mina: U-Uhh n-no reason.

Alastor: Okay then get ready we have to see our classmates off I will wake the others and make breakfast.

Mina: Alright I will see you soon sweetie.

Alastor: Alright enjoy your shower sweetheart.

Alastor then left the room and walked down the hall to Einzenns room first and Alastor knocked on the door.

Alastor: Einzenn are you up?

Einzenn: Yeah I just woke up what's up.

Alastor: Get ready I am making breakfast and we have to see our classmates off.

Einzenn: Alright brother I will be there in 15.

Alastor: Alright I am gonna go wake up Bakugo.

Alastor walked further down the hall and knocked on Bakugos room and he knocked on the door.

Bakugo: Yo what's up?

Alastor: Ahh glad to see you up Bakugo if you already meet me downstairs I am making breakfast.

Bakugo: Alright I will be down there in a couple of minutes.

Alastor: Alright I will see you down there my friend.

Alastor then walked down the stairs and started to cook and soon Jarvis started to talk to him.

Jarvis: Good morning sir did you sleep well.

Alastor: Yes I did tell me did the music company like the album we sent them.

Jarvis: They have not seen it yet but I have sent it to them in the order you requested.

Alastor: Thank you Jarvis how well do you think it will sell.

Jarvis: I do not know sir but I think your guys music will resonate with people I will keep you posted though sir.

Alastor: Alright let me know when they see and let me know what they think.

Jarvis: Yes sir the rest made it down the stairs I suggest getting a few cups of coffee ready.

Alastor: I will thank you Jarvis.

Soon Alastor was joined by the others and he gave them each a cup of coffee.

Alastor: How did you all sleep?

Mina: I had a very good dream so I slept very well.

Einzenn: I slept well it was a lot better then sleeping on basically a rock.