The Teacher and The Student Part 3

Hello everyone I am back with another chapter and I saw a very interesting comment and I have to say I might who knows and I am not gonna say who but it had to do something Charlie and her memories and it is a very interesting thought so I might try that to see if it works with the storyline. Anyways are you all ready for part 3 of the teacher and the student cause if so let's wrap this up. Without further ado. Let's get this party STARTED!!!!!!!
————————————————————————
Alastor: Alright my dear what are we watching today?

Mina: Today we are watching Alien!!!

Alastor: Let me guess it has to do with the face you used to scare those kids.

Mina: Yes yes it does know hush the movie is starting.

As they where watching the movie Alastor felt more of an increased weight on his shoulder and he looked over to see Mina had taken his shoulder as a pillow.

Alastor: I swear you and Charlie are the same person in spirit,behavior, and looks. You two are way too similar.

Alastor then looked back over to see it was almost over and then he looked over at the clock to see it was almost time to pick Mika up he quickly made a blanket and tucked Mina in and left a note and went to pick up Mika.

Alastor: I will be right back my dear enjoy your nap.

Alastor began to walk towards Mikas school and he ran into Mac along they way.

Alastor(s): Ahh hello Mac what a pleasant surprise to see you walking this way.

Mac: Oh hello Alastor on your way to pick up my sister huh.

Alastor(s): Yes I am I see you were on your way back to your house. Wanna walk with me and I see you brought your guitar with you.

Mac: Yup and sure I have nothin else goin on. Wait where's Mina?

Alastor(s): Oh she fell asleep while we were watching a movie and then I saw the time and started to walk to Mikas school.

Mac: Let me guess she picked Alien as the movie.

Alastor(s): Yes yes she did. Actually I have a idea take out your guitar for me real quick and play something.

Mac: Sure although I don't understand why.

Mac then whipped out guitar and played a riff.

Alastor(s): Ahh I see now you aren't feeling the songs.

Mac: What do you mean by that?

Alastor(s): You are just listening to the music but you are not feeling the rhythm, and the tempo.

Mac: What does that mean?

Alastor(s): Actually I have an idea man why didn't think about this before!

Mac: What's your idea?

Alastor(s): Hold your hand out for me please.

Mac: Okay sure?

Mac put his hand out and Alastor then placed his hand on his and began to look at his musical ability and made equal to his own.

Alastor(s): Alright try to play now.

(Play video above)