The first day

(A/N well this has certainly blown up more than I realized not gonna lie did not expect it to get this big and I'm still not sure if I am gonna do a ship I'm Might or might not I'm still not sure but if I do I'm gonna need a lot more ships then just one after all or I could do a... you know what never mind I got a idea well I will talk to y'all at then end of this chapter see you all then.)
Alastor's P.O.V
As I woke up I realized it was extremely early in the morning a lot earlier then when I usually wake up "hmmm it feels like I'm forgetting something ahh well if I forgot something then it probably wasn't important hahahahaha!" Static coating my voice like normal I then used my staff to Chang into my red suit and decided to go exploring today. As I was walking I seemed to notice a lot of students with a ua uniform on the I remembered "Oh that's what I was forgetting hahaha silly me that could turn out very bad if I missed the first day of school haha haha!". I then made my way to ua for the first day. After a little bit of walking I finally made it to the gate but upon getting closer I saw the media trying to interview some other students. As I tried to walk by wearing my usual smile the reporter noticed me though and touched my shoulder trying to get my attention.
No one's P.O.V
As the reporter touched Alastor's shoulder to get his attention a scruffy looking man noticed this and thought 'this is not gonna go well.' As if On cue Alastor spun his head with out moving his body with a wide smile on his face and spoke with a lot of static in his voice "My dear feminine fellow the next time you touch me, WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE HANDS!!!"

' As if On cue Alastor spun his head with out moving his body with a wide smile on his face and spoke with a lot of static in his voice "My dear feminine fellow the next time you touch me, WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE HANDS!!!"

(While looking like this)
After that Alastor made his way to 1-A while looking at the giant door he spoke one word "Overkill." But with that he opened the door to arguing and upon further investigation he saw that it was Bakugo and the blue haired boy that was arguing to what they were arguing about Alastor had no idea. Alastor then decided to interrupt with that static in his voice that got everyone's attention he said "I didn't realize I signed up for a daycare my my!" Upon hearing this Bakugo was letting his pride get him and yelled "Who you calling a child you little bi-" but upon seeing who said it he stopped and fell out of his from fear. No one really understood why Bakugo looked so afraid of their classmate but then they realized Bakugo was not the only one who looked afraid their blue haired classmate also had a look of fear.
??? P.O.V
I was confused on why the two who were making so much noise before suddenly stopped and had a look of fear on their faces. I then saw a extremely tall person? No the aura around him felt different from a regular person like he wasn't a human being I brushed it off he then looked at me like he knew I was staring at him. He the walked over and sat down in front of me what happened next confirmed my suspicion of him not being human. He spun his head around not moving his body and spoke with some static "Hello the my name is Alastor pleasure to meet you shoyo Todoroki and might I ask where is your smile your never fully dressed without one!" I didn't respond no I couldn't. No one could but I was more curious then afraid, I was curious of what he was and how he knew my name when I never met him before. A few minutes passed and class started but no one was there.
Alastor's P.O.V
I was sitting there with my usual smile after introducing myself to Todoroki and I heard the bell ring and no one was there I then looked down to see a yellow thing squirming to the teachers desk. "I didn't know we would have a worm teaching us this school is quite odd haha haha!" Static coating my voice as I pointed to whatever that yellow thing was. It got up and explained who it was and that they were our home room teacher Shota Aizawa he then asked us to put on the P.E uniform but I just went out in my regular suit. When I got there Aizawa just didn't question why I had my suit on once everyone got there Aizawa started to explain what we were doing he then threw a daze ball at me and said in his monotone voice "Alastor what was your highest throw in middle school." "I wasn't in a school at that time but I could throw a body about 68.9 feet!" I said with Static coating my voice. It took a little bit for everyone to comprehend what I just said but it made one even more curious. "Wait a body... I will see you after class Alastor and throw the damn ball." Aizawa said his voice holding some shock. After I hit the ball with my staff it made tree different rings in the sky everyone look like just saw a ghost then Aizawa said "Actually try please." "Alright fine I thought to at least give them a chance!" I said as Aizawa threw me another ball. I then opened a portal to Egypt dropped the ball and closed the portal Aizawa took that as good enough.
*Time skip past the tests brought to you by chibi Alastor Petting Cerberus*
No ones P.O.V
As all the tests were finished Aizawa displayed the results. No one could even scratch Alastor's score Aizawa also reminded Alastor that he wanted to talk to him.
End of chapter three
I know I left you all on a cliffhanger but I figured it was best so it later because right now I have a splitting head ache so I gonna rap it up now and take some Tylenol. PEACE