Chapter 8

Andie POV

I wake up at about 8:30am.

I look around my room and see Sean wide awake doing star jumps right in front of me.

"Wha-" I say.

He stops jumping around and turns towards me.

"Hey sleepy head" he says walking towards me.

I sit up and run my fingers through my hair.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Exercising, same as very morning" he states.

"Huh, well okay....um I'm going to get dressed in the bathroom" I say as I gather my clothes.

I pick some tights, and a short top that has a picture of a popcorn bucket on it and my favourite black and grey checked jacket to tie around my waist.

I also finish that off with my black converse and a necklace with a silver bird on it.

My hair is wavy now because I put it in plaits last night so it looks awesome.

I walk back into my room after getting dressed and see Sean now doing push ups in my room.

"Is that really necessary?" I ask him.

He stops and looks at me.

"Well it is if you want to look like me" he says lifting his shirt up and pointing to his abs.

I roll my eyes.

He releases his shirt and laughs a little.

"Come on let's get breakfast" I say.

"Okay" he replies.

After that we both walk to the kitchen.

He follows me and it feels like he is really close so I turn around and Sean quickly takes a step back.

I give him that look that means, I've got my eyes on you.

We start walking again and we finally reach the kitchen.

"Smells good, what's cooking?" Sean says to my mum.

I laugh when he said that.

"You know you are just like Andie, she says that all the time" my mum says turning around.

Sean looks at me with a smirk.

"And by the way, I'm cooking pancakes" my mum adds with a smile.

A/N-Hey awesome people!!

Thanks four being sooo Patient!!!

I've been busy with school stuff and other things so it may take me a while to update my chapters.

Okay!!

Cbyezzxxx