Chapter 31

Sean POV

"Andie can dance" I say.

"Um that's only because you taught her!" Rachael says and crosses her arms.

"No....if anything she's been teaching me, she's better than me" I say and glance over to Andie.

She gives me a worried look.

"Ha really?" Rachael says and laughs.

"That's funny, I guess I'll see how good you are at the talent show" Rachael comments and looks at Andie straight in the eye.

"Oh you will see me, when I win" Andie speaks up.

Wow I did not expect that.

I'm kinda proud that she's standing up herself.

Usually she just stays quiet.

"Well....okay.... I'll uh SEE YOU THEN!" Rachael stutters and yells annoyingly.

She then walks away.

"Are you okay ?" I ask Andie and turn to her.

"Yeah I'm -" she starts but gets cut off.

"MAY I HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION PLEASE" We both look towards the sound.

It's Rachael with a megaphone standing on a table in the cafeteria.

Oh no....

"AS YOU ALL KNOW THE TALENT SHOW IS COMING UP AND I WILL BE PERFORMING IN IT AS WELL AS MY GREAT FRIEND ANDIE DREAMER! ANDIE THINKS SHE CAN DANCE.....BUT SHES JUST A DREAMER......AS HER LAST NAME STATES! SO CHALLENGE ME IF YOU DARE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH" she yells through the megaphone and steps down from the table.

"OH AND ONE MORE THING" Rachael says and walks up to us with the megaphone.

She points the megaphone in your faces and starts yelling into it.

"IF YOU EVER THINK THAT SEAN ACTUALLY LIKES YOU, HE DOESNT HE JUST FEELS SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOUR SCARED TO FACE ME AT THE SHOW" she yells and gives the megaphone to her friend beside her.

"Keep that in your silly mind" She whispers and walks away with her evil sass.

I turn to Andie again.

She looks as if she's going to cry.

"Okay that's not true" I say and pull Andie away from the crowds.

We hear whispers, chuckles, laughing and comments like ' you can't dance, don't even try' and 'keep dreaming, freak'.

I pull Andie outside the school and we go to the edge of the school gates.

She starts crying a little and faces away from me.

"Hey, it's okay we will beat her, you are so much better" I say and try to comfort her.

"That's not why I'm sad" she says looking up at me.

"Oh...its what Rachael said about me" I ask.

She nods.

"I told you that's not true" I say.

"I believe you but if We do lose I feel like you will be angry at me and just Ignore me" she says pulling out her phone.

"I can't do this right now... go inside I'll see you This afternoon... I'm going home" she adds.

I wipe her tears away from her face and look into her eyes.

"Okay" is all I say.

She needs space so I just leave her.

"See you this afternoon" I say and give her a small hug before walking away.